Crate VB120H matching cab for 450$

worth it?

I play mostly metal, but i like to have good cleans. I like a lot of versatility.

Or should i just wait for the Mesa triple rec (2 channel) with 1960cab for 1250$

I know i've had a lot of posts of the mesa, but i have to wait till the guy gets back in town so now I am scouting new deals.
So is this good deal?

I heard The crate is really noisy?
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
Last edited by Aashraya at Jun 7, 2010,
if i were you, id get that mesa... the deal youre getting on that is outstanding. be patient and wait till the guy comes back.
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
The Voodoos are really noisy, yes.
Mesa will be better for metal, though.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
alright i seem to be getting a lot "get Mesa comments"

I'll 99% stick with mesa. Its just i dont want to blindly spend 1250. It is my first tube amp and i found a really good deal so yea.

Cant wait to try the mesa and do a NAD thread
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"