How do you do it? I put some Tex Mex pups in my Strat and they sit too high. I need to lower them so I can put my strings on. Any help?
I have no sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There should be screws on the side of each pickup that you either "tighten or loosen" that will adjust the height.
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.
Last edited by scream_it at Jun 7, 2010,
Loosen them? I read somewhere else to tighten them? But I'll try that. Thanks bro.
Quote by Frets-On-Fire
Loosen them? I read somewhere else to tighten them? But I'll try that. Thanks bro.

If you turn it right (tightening) it will raise the height or left (loosening) it will sink lower. If you loosen it too much it might pop off the screw entirely due to the pressure of the spring. Sorry if I wasn't clear before.
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.
No you were clear. What I was saying is I read somewhere else to tighten them. It was to loosen them. I know which way to turn and stuff. Thanks bro.