In english I need to find 15 songs that can connect to the main character Inman's feelings. I didn't read the story so spark notes is my only hope.

I need a song about the following things

__ losing something you already have is worse than not getting what you want

__Escaping to a better place

__War is not the answer

__being injured at war

Thats all I have so far please help me get more ideas from this http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/coldmountain/summary.html
Can you give me some song titles I'm kind of crunched on time and need to right about the connection between each song.
Perfect my teacher will love Canibal corpse that is actually the kind of music I want to give her
Escaping to a better place:

Hey guys let's drop more acid- Pink Floyd
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
War - Edwin Starr
This song is about war not being the answer and that war isn't good for anything. Inman realizes that the only thing he will get out of going to war is death. He knows that if he dies at war he will never see Ada again.

Is this any good?
Quote by fancypants1
In english I need to find 15 songs that can connect to the main character Inman's feelings. I didn't read the story so spark notes is my only hope.

I need a song about the following things

__War is not the answer

__being injured at war

Thats all I have so far please help me get more ideas from this http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/coldmountain/summary.html

Burzum - War
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by fancypants1

__War is not the answer

__being injured at war

Losing something you had: I Threw It All Away - Bob Dylan
Escaping to a better place - "Somewhere" from West Side Story (Tom Waits version maybe?)
War is not the answer: What's Going On by Marvin Gaye
Being injured in war: Only 19 by Redgum (Classic Australian song, there's a modern version by The Herd as well)
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.
Thank you can you guys review these

War - Edwin Starr
This song is about war not being the answer and that war isn't good for anything. Inman realizes that the only thing he will get out of going to war is death. He knows that if he dies at war he will never see Ada again.
One - Metallica
This song describes the feeling of being injured and kept in an army hospital. Inman in the beginning of the story is being kept in an army hospital where he meets a blind man. The blind man allows Inman to realize that it is better to never acquire something then to have it and lose it.
Escape - Our Last Night
This song is about escaping from a dangerous or life threatening place to some place greater than anything. After Inman talks to the blind man he realizes he needs to return to Ada, his life.