Page 1 of 3
Today I was talking with a friend about possibly going to Warped tour in Indiana. To be honest, I am interested in almost none of the bands scheduled and I only really want to see Andrew WK, Attack Attack (Crabcore), and Dillinger Escape Plan. However, I am not interested in the possibility of drowning in an ocean of sweaty, annoying, sceney-weeny kids screaming for more NeverShoutNever, but my friend informed me that was not the case. I find that hard to believe given the list of bands performing, so can anyone tell me what the crowd was like last year?

tl;dr- Want to go to Warped for 3 bands. Don't want to listen to whiny scene kids, but friend says that hardly any actually go. Do they actually go?
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
I'm in the same predicament actually. At the same show possibly.

Are you talking about the Noblesville show at Verizon?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
you sound pretentious.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by dale-banez
Today I was talking with a friend about possibly going to Warped tour in Indiana. To be honest, I am interested in almost none of the bands scheduled and I only really want to see Andrew WK, Attack Attack (Crabcore), and Dillinger Escape Plan. However, I am not interested in the possibility of drowning in an ocean of sweaty, annoying, sceney-weeny kids screaming for more NeverShoutNever, but my friend informed me that was not the case. I find that hard to believe given the list of bands performing, so can anyone tell me what the crowd was like last year?

tl;dr- Want to go to Warped for 3 bands. Don't want to listen to whiny scene kids, but friend says that hardly any actually go. Do they actually go?

just go. scene kids aren't that bad. and the chicks are hot.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I went to Warped Tour last year and there were tons of scene kids. But you sound like a cunt, so don't go.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I am pretentious.

Quote by JayT44
I'm in the same predicament actually. At the same show possibly.

Are you talking about the Noblesville show at Verizon?

I thinks that's the one.
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
*lolstack*

Oh man, you almost had me there

Are you implying that scene chicks are in-fact not hot?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by dale-banez

Water tends not to drown in water
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Dopey_Trout
Water tends not to drown in water

Do you know what a metaphor is?
Quote by Natrone

Quote by mystique facade

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Quote by JayT44

Are you implying that scene chicks are in-fact not hot?

If that's your idea of hot...
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
So...you're going to see Attack Attack...in hopes of NOT seeing any scene kids?
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
Quote by soccerguy6494
So...you're going to see Attack Attack...in hopes of NOT seeing any scene kids?

yeah, I know. I just want to see them crabcore.
Quote by Natrone

Quote by mystique facade

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Go and laugh at their sorry ass attempts at hardcore dancing. Thats what I did last year. They all think they are "hXc" and can dance, but they look like flailing dicks because they forget a dance has to be to the tempo/beat. But whatever makes them feel more hXc.

+1, scene chicks are hot.
Ibanez RGA 121
Seagull Enourage
Peavey Ultra+
Marshall 1960B

Quote by Macabre_Turtle
You have my sword, espnukka.

Quote by smartalec007
And my bow!

Quote by The Buttmonkey
And my Axe!
there will be hordes and hordes of them, but that doesnt mean you shouldnt go to see a band or two you like
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by dale-banez
Do you know what a metaphor is?

Quote by fleajr_1412

Andrew W.K?

LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY

I didn't know people liked that shit when they got past their 13th birthday.
From the bands that are going, that's pretty much all that will be there. Attack Attack alone would make them come out in droves. I share your hate for them though.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by Dopey_Trout

I guess I misunderstood? What were you trying to say?
Quote by Natrone

Quote by mystique facade

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
I'm gonna take it from the fact you would pay to see Attack Attack you are a whiney scene kid, who's just maybe a one year older and more egotistical..
Say no to drugs, but drink is good...
Quote by Casually_Spoken
I'm gonna take it from the fact you would pay to see Attack Attack you are a whiney scene kid, who's just maybe a one year older and more egotistical..

Again, just want to see them crabcore in person, that's all...
Quote by Natrone

Quote by mystique facade

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Quote by Gyoung1991
Andrew W.K?

LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY LETS HAVE A PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY

I didn't know people liked that shit when they got past their 13th birthday.

You do realize that that's pretty much a college keg party song. But I do find the fact that "night" and "alright" are put together throughout the entire song very annoying. It's like "really? You couldn't think of ANYTHING else that rhymed with night?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Jun 7, 2010,
Quote by Casually_Spoken

Pretty much that, but in the form of a cunning metaphor

god I hate having to explain myself
Quote by fleajr_1412

Quote by Colgate Total

TS: Don't go, it probably won't be for you.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Last edited by asator at Jun 7, 2010,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

Oh man, you almost had me there

Quote by Colgate Total

No one in their right minds would not tap that.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I'm thoroughly unimpressed with their lineup this year. Everytime I Die and Reel Big Fish are the only bands I want to see that are coming to Alberta. Pennywise would have been worth it, but I don't think their new singer will be the same as Jim.

Pennywise playing Bro Hymn with the "whoa" of the crowd = Best Warped Experience.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Last edited by _KurtCobain_77 at Jun 7, 2010,
Quote by Dopey_Trout
Pretty much that, but in the form of a cunning metaphor

god I hate having to explain myself

Sorry, that was my second guess. Probably should have been my first....

but I can assure you I am by no means a whiny scene kid.
Quote by Natrone

Quote by mystique facade

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Quote by fearofthemark

^ win
Ibanez RGA 121
Seagull Enourage
Peavey Ultra+
Marshall 1960B

Quote by Macabre_Turtle

Quote by smartalec007
And my bow!

Quote by The Buttmonkey
And my Axe!
I'm going to Warped this year in Noblesville at Verizon. If I see any UGer there...hah..
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Just go, I went last year and there were tons of hot chicks there. Yeah there were a bunch of scene kids too but they didn't really bother me at all except for the ones in "the pit" that were just standing there flailing about, I don't get how anybody thinks that hardcore dancing is cool.
Quote by fearofthemark

if she wasn't squatting over a toilet the picture'd be hotter, but..yeah

both times I've gone to warped tour theres been a huge number of scene kids...
Quote by fearofthemark

+1000000
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Quote by asator

TS: Don't go, it probably won't be for you.

What do you know, the only one that isn't Scene is the only one that isn't ugly as hell.
Hot chicks=+100000
Ibanez RGA 121
Seagull Enourage
Peavey Ultra+
Marshall 1960B

Quote by Macabre_Turtle

Quote by smartalec007
And my bow!

Quote by The Buttmonkey
And my Axe!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
What do you know, the only one that isn't Scene is the only one that isn't ugly as hell.

It's okay, we can't all have good taste in women
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Scene girls are usually ugly. I want to see Dillinger, but the rest of the line up sucks. Not sure if I will go this time around.
Quote by metalfan986
Just go, I went last year and there were tons of hot chicks there. Yeah there were a bunch of scene kids too but they didn't really bother me at all except for the ones in "the pit" that were just standing there flailing about, I don't get how anybody thinks that hardcore dancing is cool.

Hardcore dancing doesnt have a "cool" aspect to anyone who isnt a complete ass. Like moshing, it's getting into the music. It originates from hardcore punk "slam dancing" and skanking. These scene dumbasses have a fixation on drawing attention to themselves and earning their "hXc stripes" by wearing colored skinny jeans, doing their hair up so they look like Nikki Six, and attempting to dance but failing at it. You ever notice that the most legit people at these shows are the ones who look like normal average people.
Ibanez RGA 121
Seagull Enourage
Peavey Ultra+
Marshall 1960B

Quote by Macabre_Turtle

Quote by smartalec007
And my bow!

Quote by The Buttmonkey
And my Axe!
Page 1 of 3