C4C - Song's in profile top of playlist.

And right below it is the older version - I haven't really done much as far as write more material as I did re-mixing it and adding a few more instruments.

It seems like the only thing I can do nowadays is redo the recording and tracking to all of my older songs... since this writer's block hasn't bothered to vacate my head yet.
I would've preferred my rhythm, lead, and bass guitar tracks to have been tighter - but well I'm feeling a bit under the weather today, so **** it for now. Or rather I'm feeling very critical

Let me know what you think
Last edited by Night at Jun 7, 2010,
i like your style man, when you say VG BGM do you have a specific VG in mind?

the part with the guitar lead was my favorite part, well played and fit nicely. all of the arrangements were great except for the hammond organ thing...seemed a little out of place to me. i guess because when i think epic, i don't think hammond organ sound. but the rest was entertaining, and i could see this being the BGM for scaling a wall pretty well!

i actually prefer several aspects of the older mix more. some of the keys in the new mix seem really spacey, and while the guitars sounded bigger, it was too much bass/low mids for comfort. i did appreciate the fuller snare though because it serves the epic sound.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
i like your style man, when you say VG BGM do you have a specific VG in mind?

the part with the guitar lead was my favorite part, well played and fit nicely. all of the arrangements were great except for the hammond organ thing...seemed a little out of place to me. i guess because when i think epic, i don't think hammond organ sound. but the rest was entertaining, and i could see this being the BGM for scaling a wall pretty well!

i actually prefer several aspects of the older mix more. some of the keys in the new mix seem really spacey, and while the guitars sounded bigger, it was too much bass/low mids for comfort. i did appreciate the fuller snare though because it serves the epic sound.

oh no it's a story I've written so far that I hope to program for a game one day when I become more fluent in a programming language )) so far I can at least do the music, artwork, and animations >_>

But a simple 2d scroller castlevania clone XD

Thanks for the crit!!!

yes I was wanting to go with some sorta organ, but that one just didn't seem to sit well with me, until I can tweak another plugin I'll have to wait a while before I can replace it XD

Now that I think about it, perhaps a choir would fit the bill more
Last edited by Night at Jun 8, 2010,