I don't do it too often, but I can crack the right and left side of my jaw, neck, right collar, both elbows. 10 knuckles, 8 fingers, spine, both knees, top of the left ankle, and ten toes.

It all adds up to 38. How about you?
Can crack my neck 7-8 times in a row every 2-3 hours, beat that, TS.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91

That just counts as one
Quote by damian_91

I can crack my left wrist infinitely
All my fingers and toes, wrists, ankles, knees, sometimes elbows and several vertebrae.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
I can crack every one of your bones if you were asleep and I had a baseball bat. So 206
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
poll?
Quote by SOADrox429
Dude... I want to date a drum major. I bet they could fuck in time to Tool.
my fingers.
With aid from a sledge hammer, Quite a significantly larger amount, before passing out.
Oh, and if you include mornings, all figures are tripled.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
jaw, neck, each finger twice, all 10 toes, both wrists, ankles, back, ears (dont ask), elbows. Total = 40
Check out my band Disturbed
Toes, ankles, back and neck. I can crack my fingers, but I don't particularly enjoy that.
Lol, I think you guys don't realize that cracking the same part of your body counts as one ...
All ten knuckles, eight from the digits, all ten toes and their digits, mah back, my neck (only in one direction, though), jaw on the left side, occasionally both wrists, and I can crack my right shoulder so hard people standing 10 feet away tend to turn and stare (not exaggerating).
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Somewhere in the region of 24...?
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
7 vertebrae, 5 separate neck joints, elbows, knees, both wrists and ankles, both knuckles in all my fingers, all my toes, occasionally both jaw joints. Adds up to 42.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
the 28 joints on my hands/fingers, both wrists, the elbows (occasionally), 2 or 3 in the neck, 3 or 4 a bit further down, my big toes (on their own) and the little ones if I use my hands.

so around about 40 odd.

EDIT: apparently my knees can now click if I sit in this position for more than 2 minutes.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Jun 7, 2010,
I often get astonished faces at the sheer amount of bone crackage I am capable of. Ask anyone who know me. Go on, ask. I dare you.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Two parts on all of my fingers, two parts of my thumb... and both my testicles... and my penis.
Slappa tha bass
I can crack my neck, a few of my fingers and sometimes I can crack a whole lotta joints in my back all at once.
Pretty much all of them. Training Muay Thai for three years has ****ed up all of my joints. Wrists, fingers, ankles, knees, hips, elbows, shoulders, neck, back...
Quote by Duff_McGee
I can crack my left wrist infinitely

Me too, both of them.

You know that episode of The Simpsons where Bart says he's written lines on the board so many times that when he twists his wrist it sounds like a cement mixer? I can do that, with both my wrists.

I don't think its a good thing.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Ever since I've been on accutane I can't even move my joints much less pop them =[
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
I can crack my neck by bending it sideways and by rotating it, and I can crack my back in 4 different ways, even just by flexing.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
8 fingers, 2 knuckles, neck, 2 knees, 6 toes, 2 elbows (that one is weird, i sort of tense my biceps then pull my arm down so its flat), 2 ankles, spine. So ~ 24, might be some I missed out.
Intentionally- My thumbs and fingers and toes

Unintentionally- My knees, back, elbows, wrists and anything else thats able to crack really.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Both wrists any time i want, My neck, Both sides of my jaw, every finger twice, Every toe, both elbows. so about 37.
30 in my hands, occasionally my shoulders, elbows and wrists, neck about 8 vertebrae, back I dont know how many, around 15-20, both knees, about 10 in my toes.
So a lot.
Pretty much everything. The 30 in my hands, both wrists, elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles. All of the vertebrae in my back (except sometimes I need help with a couple) and neck, and all the joints of my toes. so like...... a shit ton. I scare people sometimes with it.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I can crack my fingers in two different spots (20)
I can crack my toes (10)
I can crack wrists nonstop (2)
I can crack my neck (1)
I can crack my elbows (2)
I can crack my ankles (2)
I can crack my back (1)

So that's 38 different cracks.