There's this song that is stuck in my head but all i remember from the lyrics are "the transmissions down (or maybe translation not too sure) your satellite!" That's it really. I always get stupid shit like this stuck in my head if you know it plz help. sorry for the little bit of info i gave.
Sounds like Escape the Fate's My Apocalypse.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

My Apocalypse by Escape the Fate ? There is a lyric in the song that goes "End transmission
The satellites are down."
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.
Nah it isn't them throughout the song it's a guy that whispers "can you see" i believe and towards the end he keeps saying "don't wait don't wait don't wait!" I don't know why i need to know it because it was shitty but i just have to that's all i remember though.
YourCodeNameis: Milo -- Team Radar
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.
Last edited by scream_it at Jun 7, 2010,
Yes that is it Your Code Name is Milo. Thanks for all the help guys I hate when this shit gets stuck in my head.