I hope for the sake of the humanity that this is the only show this band ever performs at.
Oh yeah.

Quote by hildesaw
A minor is the saddest of all keys.

EDIT: D minor is the saddest of all keys.
Quote by hockeyplayer168
I hope for the sake of the humanity that this is the only show this band ever performs at.

Just because you don't like this style, doesn't mean you have to be rude...

I think it was pretty good. The singing is a bit "heavy" and "screamy" for my tastes but you've got some decent grooves in there.

You all need long hair though... but other than that it rocked \m/
I think the vocalist needs to work on his vocals unless that's what they want it to sound like. It seemed like he was shouting more than screaming or anything and sounded pretty rough on his throat. Couldn't hear the guitars very much so I can't really say anything about them
Quote by DiminishedFifth
Who's going to stop you? The music police?
Not sure what sound the guy on i n the middle left int he gray tank top is trying to make at 1:15, but I really hope that is not a serious part of the song...

like I really hope

although I know it probably is
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Quote by hockeyplayer168

I agree...they had some nice riffs and grooves happenin', but that singer just about tore his throat in half...really needs to work on singing before screaming
Wrong forum. If you want comments about original stuff, go to the original songs forum.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud