yeah cool. you've got the dexterity, now its just gotta be a little cleaner especially on the lower strings but quite good
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
It seems you're on the right track. However, it is more common to use your arm when you're sweeping instead of your wrist, the motion will fill more even and fluid so try that out. Some notes are but unclear here and there, it could be either from your technique or the recording quality but it's still pretty good in general. Keep it up.
Well, coming from someone who's nowhere close to your playing abilities, I know my opinion won't mean much as far as constructive criticism goes. However, I did like how it sounded. Reminded me a bit of Serrana by Jason Becker. Keep up the great work, man.
Yeah I definitely think it could be a lot cleaner. I'm not gonna bump up the metronome anymore, if anything I'll slow it down and work on accuracy more before I try to increase my speed.
very nice. needs to be cleaner and more fluid, but overall i'd say your practicing is beginning to pay off. keep at it, dude.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
You're rushing the middle part somewhat which is common when you use your wrist while sweeping, move you're arm in a steady motion to get each note defined.
Other than that really good.
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I never knew about sweeping from your arm. Everything else is supposed to be with your wrist so I assumed sweep picking was with it too, lol.
Quote by aCloudConnected
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I never knew about sweeping from your arm. Everything else is supposed to be with your wrist so I assumed sweep picking was with it too, lol.

Kind of but not really right...

The idea is that the actual picking motion comes from your wrist and you use your arm muscles to make sure that your wrist is always at a good angle against the strings so that you can keep your motion constant when picking on different strings. Seeing as how sweeping moves across strings once you know this it becomes a matter of logic that it should be done with the arm, especially once you get on to bigger and more complicated arpeggios like this Cmaj7:

e|------------------7s8-12-
b|----------------8--------
g|--------------9----------
d|-------5-9-10------------
a|-----7-------------------
e|-7h8---------------------
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.