I played soccer today (I'm a keeper) for the first time in about 2 months since I've been injured. I wore my old gloves that I haven't washed in about 6 months. Now to understand the severity of how dirty these gloves are...well let me explain.
-You have to wet them before you play
-I kept them in a dark locker for the year
-There was a cockroach, a bigass 4 incher might I add, living in them a couple months ago

Needless to say, my hands smell like shit. Any recommendations on getting the smell out? It. Won't. Come. Out. It's bad.
Quote by Sooopo
You sir, have made my day awesome.

8/7/09

RIP Les Paul, I bet he's forming a kick-ass band up there to play The Great Gig in the Sky. Maybe we'll all have to use a Stairway to Heaven to go see them play. You know I'm funny.
Quote by StewieSwan
Buy new ones you cheap bastard.

I am a cheap bastard. Well now I think I've learned my lesson and I might get some new ones but that doesn't get rid of the 4 inch radius of stink my hands are emanating...
Quote by Sooopo

8/7/09

RIP Les Paul, I bet he's forming a kick-ass band up there to play The Great Gig in the Sky. Maybe we'll all have to use a Stairway to Heaven to go see them play. You know I'm funny.
have a skunk spray your hands
Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
Being the child lover I am I told him to beat it or I'll beat his ass.
mix baking soda in warm water and soak them for 5 mins.
sɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɥʇıʍ poob ʇou ɯı uʍop ǝpısdn sıɥʇ sı ʎɥʍ pob ɥo
Really, buy new ones. You're the keeper, so the rest of the team doesn't like you anyway. You'd want to keep that from getting worse.
Quote by The_Casinator
Really, buy new ones. You're the keeper, so the rest of the team doesn't like you anyway. You'd want to keep that from getting worse.

You win the thread.
Except maybe for the baking soda guy...that sounds like it might work.
Quote by Sooopo

8/7/09

If you're going to buy new gloves, might as well buy new hands too.

Perhaps cut a deal with the Robot Devil.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
"Corr this coffee smells like sh*t"
"It is sh*t, Austin."
"Oh thank God. It's not just me." *drinks coffee*
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Quote by StewieSwan
Buy new ones you cheap bastard.

am i the only one who thought he was recommending OP buy new hands at first?
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I was like "Shut up woman, Satch is playing"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
Put the gloves back on. That way, if people ask about the smell you can say "sorry, it's the gloves".

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
use washing up liquid instead of soap, it's more concentrated, but make sure you don't have any cuts on your hands, cos it'll sting.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.