Anyone like this band? They reminds me of Alexisonfire but happier and groovier.

Check out Friends Like These and Nicotine and Alcohol saved my life. They are quite good, seeing them live in July.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Have you heard they've dropped the screamer now?

I am seeing them supporting Young Guns at the album launch show

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
love this band. screamer wernt awesome though, singer has a beautiful voice, they have amazing songs.
one cant state ones likes of any music for fear of being slated by total biased retards.

hence to save argument, i like chocolate.
I liked the screamer because he reminded me of Alexis's screamer, they were like a more upbeat Alexisonfire really :/

The singer is incredible. I just feel that they rely too much on him based on the songs I've heard. The guitars were a bit weak.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
I'm at the album release next week! YG's All Our Kings Are Dead is a brilliant album in my opinion.
Seeing them at relentless garage two days before, so I'm more excited bout seeing Deaf Havana at the album release show. Little sceptical about loosing the guy who screams, but they're still getting good reviews etc live so it must be working.
I havent got the Young Guns album yet should be coming through the post today.

Have you heard the Deaf Havana new song? Theres a demo on their Myspace, I think it's really really good.