i love the sound and feel of les pauls and sg's but ibanez necks are just sex so what should i do? there was the option of getting a warmoth replacement neck but those are bolt on's i could get one without screws and have it glued if that is possible also the change of fret board radius may be incompatible with les pauls or sg's help me out?

thanks in advance
Gear:
-Epiphone les paul special II
-Peavey Valveking 112
get a mahogany bodied ibanez and swap the pickups?
Quote by TheQuailman
I wish my amp sucked on my knob.

if you were to smash a child around the head with a full bottle of no more tears shampoo...would it be ironic if they cried
I wouldn't be thinking about replacing guitar necks dude... Check out ESP, they are sweet and their Eclipse (LP-style) guitars are wicked.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
even if you get the mahogany ibanez u cant retain tht les paul tone and do eclipse's have necks similar to ibanez's ,plus emg's are criminal
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
look at the ART ibbys maybe mate.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
eclipse's necks are fatter and more rounded than an ibanez's also they tend to be more metal voiced with emg pick-ups
Quote by TheQuailman
I wish my amp sucked on my knob.

if you were to smash a child around the head with a full bottle of no more tears shampoo...would it be ironic if they cried
do these have similar necks to the rg's cause it says "art set in neck" while rg's use wizard necks also i doubt this can emulate the sound of a real les paul even with a pup swap. the dimensions which are the main contributing factor to the les paul's chugga chugga tone are definitely not the same plus theses are hella ugly
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
You can see the actual neck dimensions if you click on an individual guitar, so you can compare them to the RGs.