Ive been playin the guitar for near enough a year now, at the moment i have a Squire bullet strat, but i want to move up i gear any ideas for an intermediate guitar, which wont cost a bomb ?
Ibanez RG, now take it to the Electric Guitar forum.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Electric guitar forum

*reported for a mod to move*
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
If you want to stick with strats, you can get some from about 1957 fairly cheap. They play fairly well, or so I hear. Might be worth investigating.

What sort of music do you like to play? We need to know...
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
my first guitar was also a squier bullet start - the next guitar i bought was an epiphone les paul custom - highly recommended!
Quote by seemeel
If you want to stick with strats, you can get some from about 1957 fairly cheap. They play fairly well, or so I hear. Might be worth investigating.

What sort of music do you like to play? We need to know...

edit: also be sure tot ell the electric guitar forum guys what kind of music you play, since that kind of, really matters
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
get a rondomusic.com guitar(i have one, tis the bomb)
or a guitarfetish.com xavier(i hear theyre good)

these wont cost much, but will be an upgrade from your squire
Ibanez AM78T with Lace Sensors
Squier Affinity with American Standard Electronics
Line 6 duoVerb
Behringer Vintage Tube Overdrive, Heavy Distortion, and Vintage Tube Monster
Digitech RP500

Yeah, I have a colored sig.