Hey ! i just got like 1700$ for birthday and i need to buy lots of guitar stuff .
At moment i have a 30.Crate amp and Stagg Stratocaster copy .

Id really like to buy new guitar - Epiphone Les Paul Standard 1959 Reissue Ltd .
Then i would need a Pedaltrain Pedalboard + Voodoo lab Pedal power 2+
Also i need some pedals becouse I only have Behringer OD and DIST . Also just got Boss CE-5,which is nice .
I thought about Boss DD-7, a Wah pedal, from OD/DIST : Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet or OCD , or Crunch Box or something i dont know .. Maybe reverb and phaser later ..
And i also thought about a nice tube amp . I play hard rock ( some classic rock and metal too ) and i REALLY like Peaveys . I just got 15 so i cant transport all my stuff so easy on my own ..i hope u understand .
So what kinda of things should i buy ??
Please suggest and help !!
lol your going from crap gear to decent gear, gratz man. I would buy a peavey valveking halfstack (the tones your looking for are already in it) now you have around 700$ for a guitar, i would suggest maybe a decent jackson or a epi LP like you suggested. worry about all the pedals later on.
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
My personal suggestion would be to hold off on the pedals for the moment and spend your money on just a new guitar and amp.

Pedaltrain + Pedal power alone will net you about $400 not to mention whatever pedals you decide to end up buying.

If you really want a pedal board it's far more economical to buy a piece of plywood a power bar, and individual power adapters. I'd only go the Pedaltrain route if you had money to burn.

I strongly strongly strongly recommend putting the money you would spend on pedals towards a good amp, as a good amp will go a lot farther towards getting you a great sound than any number of pedals ever could. If you like Peaveys you can probably find a used JSX, XXX, 6505 for under $1000. Any one of those would just decimate a Valveking.
To icronic :: the list you mentioned i would go like Peavey 6505 + Peavey Valve king 4*12 ?
Did I get it right ?
The matching 4x12 would be better. Honestly I'd go for a combo amp, or find a 2x12 cab instead though. 4x12s are a real pain to transport, and they're just overkill for home use.