Okay, so I have a Fender Hot Rod Deville, and there's a connection that goes from the built in speakers to a 1/4 jack on the back of the amp. The wire got caught on something and snapped. I'm not particularly good at soldering to begin with, and the way it snapped isn't exactly easy to repair. So I think my only solution is to replace it.
What is that wire called? And where can I get a replacement?
Thanks, in advance, for any answers.
Take it to a tech, it should be a 5 minute job. You just solder the jack back onto the wire.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I guess that would solve the main problem (I have another amp that has the same style connection that I can borrow for the time being) , but I still want to know what that part is, and where I can get one. It seems like a simple (and common) enough piece that I should be able to find one without all this trouble.
Just for future reference, does anyone know where you can get one of these?
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but do you just mean that the speaker to amp cable is broken and needs replacing?

If so you just need to buy a amp>speaker cable.
Where are you? Search 'speaker amp cable' on google, should come up with a shopping list.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
THANK YOU FUZZLOVE!!!!

I was mostly searching for "speaker to 1/4 inch" or variations on that.
Then I spent about 20 minutes browsing various music sites without any luck.
Now I feel kind of dumb...
Haha no worries
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.