*Serious Inquiries Only*

I'm looking to start a metal band here in Long Island, New York. I'm looking for experienced and talented musicians who are willing to put 100% into studio album recording and touring. I've been playing guitar for 8 years so I'm looking for musicians who are above average.

I'm currently seeking:
-another guitarist (lead or rhythm)
-drummer (who knows how to work the double bass)
-bass player (someone who understands breakdowns well)
-and a lead vocalist(singing or scream/growls)

To all the singers, it is necessary that you understand the basic concepts of theory and harmony. I also prefer someone with a high register who can hit those high notes and maintain a clean voice at the same time.

Please folks, no synthesizers/keyboards.

I'm 20, so I'm looking for musicians in the 21-25 age group range. No young teens.

Also, I think the most important part right now is finding another guitarist to start the riff making process. I have 2-3 complete songs already in the works. So to all guitarists, bring your ideas to the table.

Some of my main influences are: Shadows Fall, Between the Buried and Me, Alter Bridge, Demon Hunter, August Burns Red etc.

This doesn't have to be the typical metalcore sound. We can combine our own musical elements together to create our own sound in metal. As a musician, I respect whatever your tastes in the metal genre are. If Myles Kennedy and Mark Tremonti can combine blues and speed metal together to create extraordinary music in Alter Bridge, then its not impossible if we put our minds to it.

I'm also looking for musicians who own quality instruments/gear. We can't be using Fender Squier Strats and 15 watt amps if we're going to be putting all our effort into studio recording and touring. Please folks, some nice gear would be greatly appreciated.

My gear:
1994 Paul Reed Smith Standard 24
2002 Paul Reed Smith Tremonti SE
Taylor 214ce acoustic
Ibanez Artwood series acoustic
Marshall MG series 100HDFX head
Marshall 4x12 slant cabinet

I'm not looking for YouTube performers/musicians looking to gain attention on the internet. I'm looking for traditional and humble musicians who love to play music, wanting to give it their all and go the extra mile with studio recording and touring.

The name is Allen. For further information, you can contact me at ajacob19@gmail.com if you're really serious about this. Thanks for reading.
We'd love for you to check out the Virtual Auditions section on HypedSound.com (showcase your talent through audio or video and find bandmembers)!
Wish I could help man. I'm starting a very similar band here in MN. Best of luck to you!
Quote by TacoSaladMan
Wish I could help man. I'm starting a very similar band here in MN. Best of luck to you!

Thanks man, appreciate it. Bumping this thread again.
Heh wish I could help you too I live on long island in Central Islip but im only 16 and only have been playin for a year and a half. Best of luck to you tho and I hope to see you play some shows here on Strong Island when you get your band established.
Quote by Prodigy179
Heh wish I could help you too I live on long island in Central Islip but im only 16 and only have been playin for a year and a half. Best of luck to you tho and I hope to see you play some shows here on Strong Island when you get your band established.

Thanks for the kind words bro. I hope and pray that too. Bumping again.