Hi guys. Im going to buy a new guitar and im very limited on buget. I buyed a Jackson RR3 but due to some tax laws i cant bring it to my country and i sold it for a very cheap (never saw it )

As ı said i dont have much money and im thinking abouth 2 ibanez.

http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/eg_page10.php?area_id=3&data_id=513&color=CL02&year=2010&cat_id=1&series_id=351

http://www.ibanez.co.jp/world/country/frame_greece.html

İ currently own a Fender Strat but its my friends and i msut give it back.
My Other gear : Mg100dfx , Fender Twin Reverb ( just ordered) , Zoom G9.2tt , Digitech Rp500

İ play stuff like from RHCP to Metallica or Slayer. So i need both very good clean and distortion tones..

If you can suggest me better choices just tell me.

Note: I like to se my guitar differs from others..

Note 2: If i will buy something cheaper or left some money im thinking to buy a case and may be new pickups for these low-ends.
I think you should check out Dean, they have very inexpensice
guitars that are really good soundwise, I owned a cheap ibanez for a little while and let me tell you they are not worth it. Go with a dean or a BC rich
WHen i click the second link i just get the main page of ibanez, the first guitar looks pretty decent though, looking at the specs. I believe there are quite some reviews on UG for it
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
hmm Dean or Bc Rich.. Never looked their low-ends can you suggest me few of them ?
I readed Reviews.. As you know all low-ends (likely to be first review) ARE GREAT!!.. lol...

I got abouth 400-500 dolars. They just kicked me out of work..

Guitars ::
GRG250DX
RG350M-YE

Both looks cool.
Last edited by vaca11 at Jun 8, 2010,
Quote by vaca11
I readed Reviews.. As you know all low-ends (likely to be first review) ARE GREAT!!.. lol...

I got abouth 400-500 dolars. They just kicked me out of work..

Guitars ::
GRG250DX
RG350M-YE

Both looks cool.

Isn't the GRG just a lower end version of the RG?
I hate my sig
I have an RG350MYE - yes, it does look awesome!! Sounds pretty good aswell for the price, the only problem is the Edge III bridge, but if your prepared for a bit of hassle its totally worth it...

High-end Deans and BC Richs are decent, but steer clear of their low end stuff. Tokai are a good brand to look at.

To be honest without an exact budget, no-ones going to be able to give you a specific response.
Guitars
Ibanez RG350MYE
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Tanglewood Evo Exotic TSF CE XFM

Amps
Vox Night Train w/ V112NT
Vox Valvetronix VT30

GAS List
MIA Strat
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-7
Diezel VH4

"Negative, I am a meat popsicle"
Yes but this is the highest version of grg's. Same price with cheapest Rg's.

Actually ,thanx for your advises, i liked a Bc Rich Warbeast. With something called bundle on thomann i can buy tbl color warbeast + coffin shape case for same price with grg

BC RICH NT BEAST TBK

i know i cant get a good guıitar with that money.. espicially in cyprus price of these guitars are double. But in 15 days i must give my guitar back and i just kicked out from my job. I got a concert 32 days later and i dont even have enough money for my bills xD
Last edited by vaca11 at Jun 8, 2010,
Guitars
Ibanez RG350MYE
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Tanglewood Evo Exotic TSF CE XFM

Amps
Vox Night Train w/ V112NT
Vox Valvetronix VT30

GAS List
MIA Strat
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-7
Diezel VH4

"Negative, I am a meat popsicle"
mm 4 of those guitars seems good.
There is a buddle think and shortt ime discounts on my site thomann and there is a Warlock Nt Beast (tbk) + a cable + coffin case and only for 375 euros.. Perfeacly fits my buget and its NECH-THRU!!
or i can get Outlaw Px3 (bc rich again) with same offer only for 319 euros.

I lıked warbeast more but whıch of those guitar's sound better ?
The RG350 is a good guitar for the money. Though with Edge 3 bridges it can be hit or miss, some are very reliable, but some won't stay in tune and will fall to pieces. There is the RGR321EX which is basically the same but without a trem. The ART120 is also is very nice guitar if you don't want a strat shaped guitar. Also I'd advise against getting lower end BC Rich guitars, some of them are very dodgey
I looked esp's ax-50 and vipers and m-200sr looks good. But this Bc Rıch is neck thru its now hot deal. Orginal price is 680 euro and with case its only 315 now..
The low-end B.C Rich Warlock that I played at guitar center was actually pretty decent, but I know these lower end guitars often vary in quality. I would only reccomend getting the B.C Rich if you can afford to ship it back for a refund if turns out to be a dud.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Please don't play a BC Rich, Dean or any warlock through a Fender Twin Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2004
Fender Telecaster Custom 72RI 2009
PEDALZ
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60DSP
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100
fender twin reverb for metal. i guess it could work if you tweek it right and a OD pedal. check out the rg550 the get compared to the JEMs sometimes and there within your price range.
Sadly Im going to sell my twin reverb i buyed it in discount (-500dolars) and im going to sell it +500 doalrs which makes 1000 doalrs profit. Enough for paying my rent and bills xD

Mg please rock on.. If you can..
Well, B.C Rich guitars are generally good, but not their low end. This comes from a fanboy.
Proudly endorsed by Kamecki Guitars and WBgear!

My guitars:
-B.C Rich NJ Jr.V Deluxe (6 string guitar)
-Kamecki Custom V guitar