So, I was at work today(I answer the phones for the local police department), when some woman calls up shouting at me frantically about how she just walked in on her daughter having sex with her boyfriend. I just don't get it, the daughter was twenty years old, and I could her the poor girl shouting in the background that it was consensual, so nothing illegal was going on, but that bitch still wants something done. What do you guys think I should do?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
not make threads about it!
badumtsssh
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
If at first you don't succeed keep posting it til you get banned.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Hmn.

Made me laugh.

Hmn.

But its a parody thread.

Hmn.

Ill give you a third of a stack.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
At least this one was better....
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Apply somewhere else. Don't quit before you do.

EDIT:

Last edited by whatadrag at Jun 8, 2010,
Lolz?
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by whatadrag
Apply somewhere else. Don't quit before you do.

I think that's probably the way to go. The woman is on hold right now, I want to say something at least a little witty before I hang up on her for wasting tax dollars. I was thinking of something along the lines of "I can't get anything done, but your daughter already was, so no hard feelings?", but that just feels pathetic. Any ideas guys?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
I think that's probably the way to go. The woman is on hold right now, I want to say something at least a little witty before I hang up on her for wasting tax dollars. I was thinking of something along the lines of "I can't get anything done, but your daughter already was, so no hard feelings?", but that just feels pathetic. Any ideas guys?

Maybe, "You think you have problems?! I make parody threads in my spare time for amusement"
people are lame today.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I was about to come in and rant at you, shouting "at least you have a ****ing job" kinda deal, but instead... I c wut u did thar.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by necrosis1193

Dont stick your nose into their business if you cant take the smell of fresh intercourse.

or something
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Parody threads just keeps getting funnier, especially when we get two of them within a couple of hours!!!!!!11

Not.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
One day we will have a situation in which all members of the situation are actually people of this forum. They will all post and non of you will believe the brilliant, once in a lifetime coincidence that has occured.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

I had missed this. Could have done it better, but it had to be done.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Well When I first picked up I didnt see this one coming but Im sure your Daughter did
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
I don't get it. Anyone care to explain?
Seamonkey has my money!

Quote by shattamakar
My dog came into my room while I was fapping.
I couldn't look Wolfie in the eye for a week.