So I just got a Big Muff Pi (USA) and realised that EHX have shit all over us with their tiny 9v power input jack. Is there an adapter I can buy so that I can run the Big muff from my daisy chain? If so what is it called and where can I pick one up (in the UK)? I understand the polarity is positive (normal) so it shouldn't be a problem running it from the daisy chain if I can find an adapter. I really don't understand why companies don't just standardise! :S

Thanks guys!
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2004
Fender Telecaster Custom 72RI 2009
PEDALZ
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60DSP
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100
I bought a 9v power adapter from Maplin's that works with my Big Muff.

Not sure about the daisy chain thing though, here's a link to some little adapter thingys,

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=44240
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Quote by Redstar5wp
I understand the polarity is positive (normal) so it shouldn't be a problem running it from the daisy chain if I can find an adapter.
Wrong! You cannot mix positive and negative polarity in a daisy chain. You can use adapter(s) on a chain w/ only positive tip polarity pedals.
Quote by fly135
Wrong! You cannot mix positive and negative polarity in a daisy chain. You can use adapter(s) on a chain w/ only positive tip polarity pedals.

I know that's why I said it won't be a problem because the big muff polarity is positive just like all my other pedals.....

that 3.5mm adapter was what i was looking for! thanks guys!!
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2004
Fender Telecaster Custom 72RI 2009
PEDALZ
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60DSP
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100
Quote by Redstar5wp
I know that's why I said it won't be a problem because the big muff polarity is positive just like all my other pedals.....

that 3.5mm adapter was what i was looking for! thanks guys!!
Cool. I didn't interpret...

"I understand the polarity is positive (normal) so it shouldn't be a problem running it from the daisy chain if I can find an adapter."

to mean....

"All my other pedals are positive tip polarity".

But it appears you got it figured out.