I dunno about you, but I judge people by the way that they treat animals.

90% of the time if I meet someone who acts strangely with my dog, they usually turn out to be pretty selfish people.

I'm not taking people into account who have a phobia of certain animals, because that's something different.

What do you think pit?

Are people who don't like animals bad people?
Do I not trust people who do not like animals? I don't know, that sentence hurts my brain.
It depends on the reason.

If they don't like your dog coming up to them all but asking to be scratched on the head, and turn away in annoyance and aren't doing anything important, there may be a chance they could be a tad sociopathic or narcissistic.

If they keep distance from your cat because they're allergic, stay away from your dog because one mauled them as a child, etc., then it's nothing worth note.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Dogs smell bad. I don't like or dislike dogs, if anything smells that bad then I'm not gonna get all huggy petty with it.

Edit: ^ That being said if it comes up for a head scratch I will oblige but my experiences with dogs have been super hyper licking nose rubbing on me style. Which I don't enjoy.

TBH There are too many dog personalities to generalise that someone dislikes dogs. If I could fine a super low energy dog then I'd probably be set.
Last edited by stephen_rettie at Jun 8, 2010,
My best friend isn't an animal lover. He doesn't HURT animals, he just doesn't like to have them around the house lol.
Quote by stephen_rettie
Dogs smell bad. I don't like or dislike dogs, if anything smells that bad then I'm not gonna get all huggy petty with it.

Dogs don't smell bad, smelly dogs smell bad. There is a difference.
So if I don't like petting every single dog that runs up to me (and I've yet to see a dog not run towards me eagerly) I'm some sort of untrustworthy, terrible person?
Quote by stephen_rettie
Two words, man: stank puss
some people just have a phobia/allergy to them
i guess if they were mean or impolite with animals, i'd be a little weary of them.
IDK. Cat people are usually the one's you gotta stay away from.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
People who hurt animals, bugs, and babies erk the **** out of me.

Liking something is a subjective opinion created by the person. Something happened to that person to have an irrational or rational dislike of a certain creed of animal.

There are certainly tell tale signs on how a person might act depending on how they come in contact with an animal.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Thrashtastic15
So if I don't like petting every single dog that runs up to me (and I've yet to see a dog not run towards me eagerly) I'm some sort of untrustworthy, terrible person?

Not quite. But if you were to step back and give it a mean look, maybe?
I hate dogs in the sense I hate owning them, other peoples dogs I'm fine with, I just can't deal with dogs living here, cats on the other hand, I can deal with.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
No, I don't read into things like that.

I will however assume that people who like chinchuauas are assholes.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
As Sirius Black said in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire:

"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors... not his equals."
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
As Sirius Black said in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire:

"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors... not his equals."

BRAVO!

Excellent quote.
As much as I hate dogs (I'm a big cat person), when I'm around them I treat them nicely, I pet them and talk to them in a high voice.

I would never own one though.

edit:
wtf. A raccoon just came up to my window! I live in a normal neighborhood right off the highway and a freaking raccoon came up to my window, which is open. I tried to feed him a hamburger but he ran away.
Quote by Big Mac n Fries
I'm allergic to dogs, but I really love them. It's not fair

Totaly off-topic but...

MON THE SCOTS!