how cud i learn this song using a metronome. i want to start off slow.
thanks
Just set the metronome as fast as you can comfortably play the song with no mistakes and gradually increase the tempo until youre at the actual song tempo.
My Gear:
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Schecter C-1 Custom
Jackson SLSMG
Line 6 POD HD500X

My SoundCloud
Quote by krash2
how cud i learn this song using a metronome. i want to start off slow.
thanks

The only logical thing to do, would be to set you metronome really slow.
*facepalm*
All American Guitarist
Gear:

Fender Mustang Special
Takamine G Series
Custom Painted Rogue Dreadnought
Bugera 2X12 Cab
Bugera V55 Head
Morley Tremonti Power Wah
Fuzz Fucker(handbuilt fuzz factory clone)
trolololol?
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Quote by krash2
what

I don't know if this is correct but what I do is set at a certain bpm ie. 40 - 80. Then gradually speed up by specific intervals until you get your desired speed. I don't really set it according to note lengths.
Take your mp3 and put it in Best Practice : BP download link then select your tough part with a chosen loop (you can choose 00'00'00 starting and ending point). Put it down to 20 % and play it easily, gain 5 % and see if it's ok... be patient and do every stage with perfection... you'll be at 70 % in one day and at 100 % in some others days... it depends of the guitar player level and facilities, everything is relative... Don't forget to play 90 % or 95 % with perfection and use only 10 % or 5% of the time to "pump up" your speed ! don't cheat with yourself.
At slow speed, you may find it weird, but all notes are here... just listen closely...
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...
Quote by Venusio G.
Take your mp3 and put it in Best Practice : BP download link then select your tough part with a chosen loop (you can choose 00'00'00 starting and ending point). Put it down to 20 % and play it easily, gain 5 % and see if it's ok... be patient and do every stage with perfection... you'll be at 70 % in one day and at 100 % in some others days... it depends of the guitar player level and facilities, everything is relative... Don't forget to play 90 % or 95 % with perfection and use only 10 % or 5% of the time to "pump up" your speed ! don't cheat with yourself.
At slow speed, you may find it weird, but all notes are here... just listen closely...

good point, particularly hard parts or passages should be isolated into sections and practiced on their own so you can really drill it into your hands. This will be faster than playing the piece start to finish every time.

Also, once you've mastered it at a slow speed. You can try to jump it up in tempo quite a bit, almost to concert tempo. If this is too much, push it down halfway.

Playing it slow will help you find all the little "secrets" to executing the piece cleanly and accurately. Pay attention to this.

Peace.