Love It
82 20%
Don't Mind It
178 42%
Hate It
160 38%
Voters: 420.
Page 1 of 4
Do you like it, or do you find it repulsive? Poll coming.

Examples

I like it on girls if it isn't too over the top, but on guys it never looks right.

Discuss.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Last edited by TheBigProjekt at Jun 8, 2010,
it was nice in the 80s, when it was associated to good music, and nice clothing, and no tattoos.

and no photoshop!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Voted hate... not much else to say
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
The girls can pull it off. It just makes guys look like chicks tho
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Hate it. It ruins the looks of a cute girl, or draws way too much attention to an ugly one.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
If every girl with that hairstyle wasn't a whiny bitch then maaaaaaaaaaybe.
In some minor cases.
It would be acceptable.

Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above.

Hot on girls, but on guys...

Goddamit, virility and masculinity doesn't exist amongst teenagers.
inb4 Lt. Shineysides starts arguing that scene chicks are ugly and a huge fight breaks out.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Seeing as me and Kev like it, it won't be that big of a fight.

inb4 Lt. Shinysides smashes my face into the ground!

Metaphorically, of course.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.

You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Eh, I used to be okay with it, but more and more I see it as an inflated extension of most scenesters' cotton-candy worthlessness.
Quote by GezzyDiversion
Hair is okay, it's just the piercings and tattoos that don't look good.

I dislike this sort of attitude, if only for the fact that it's a personal choice and it stops people from talking to people, like me, with piercings and tattoos.

Prejudiced mofos >__>

Quote by daytripper75
Yep. Looks pretty bad.

I think the worst part for me is the addiction and 'enhancement' of their make-up around their eyes. It's so obviously digital in some that it makes me die a little.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I dislike this sort of attitude, if only for the fact that it's a personal choice and it stops people from talking to people, like me, with piercings and tattoos.

Prejudiced mofos >__>

Prejudiced? He said it looks bad. I agree. So do many others.

How is that prejudiced?
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
The Black, Pink and Green one looks okay in a "It's so tacky it's good" kind of way.

But yeah.. aside from that they're all pretty hideous hairstyles.
Quote by AeroRocker
Prejudiced? He said it looks bad. I agree. So do many others.

How is that prejudiced?

I didn't say he was, I said people are with those kinda of attitudes.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

I think the worst part for me is the addiction and 'enhancement' of their make-up around their eyes. It's so obviously digital in some that it makes me die a little.

Yeah that definitely makes it look worse. I think it's mostly the hair, but a lot of times the style doesn't help their case.
Scene chicks = nice, scene guys eminate an aura of "punch me until I die".
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by DeadlySIN
The Black, Pink and Green one looks okay in a "It's so tacky it's good" kind of way.

But yeah.. aside from that they're all pretty hideous hairstyles.

I didn't really care for that one, but I really liked the blond and purple/pink one.

Anyway, Reva, take this!
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.

Hate it.

Not so much for the look itself, which is okay I guess, but for the whole "oh I HAVE to look this way to fit in with THE CLIQUE" aspect, which is repulsive to me on every level.

**** that shit. If I want to look like a guy with long hair and a ****ing awesome beard and listen to the same music as someone who looks like a reject from a hair metal band, then why should my looks determine how cool I am? I understand the need to take care of one's self, but to connect looks with popularity makes all this "scene" bullshit absolutely horrible.

It's the same old story we hear in elementary school. "That dude doesn't look like me, he must be a pretty bad person."

And need I say anything about the absolute lack of individuality in it? I refuse to be a sheep just to fit in.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Quote by travislausch
Hate it.

Not so much for the look itself, which is okay I guess, but for the whole "oh I HAVE to look this way to fit in with THE CLIQUE" aspect, which is repulsive to me on every level.

**** that shit. If I want to look like a guy with long hair and a ****ing awesome beard and listen to the same music as someone who looks like a reject from a hair metal band, then why should my looks determine how cool I am? I understand the need to take care of one's self, but to connect looks with popularity makes all this "scene" bullshit absolutely horrible.

It's the same old story we hear in elementary school. "That dude doesn't look like me, he must be a pretty bad person."

And need I say anything about the absolute lack of individuality in it? I refuse to be a sheep just to fit in.

Oh the irony
Quote by TheBigProjekt
I didn't really care for that one, but I really liked the blond and purple/pink one.

Anyway, Reva, take this!

I shan't take it, save it for yourself dear.

To be fair if anybody's going to not talk to someone because of how they look they they're stupid anyway. I realise I said I hate it - because I do, I dislike the way it looks. But to dismiss someone completely.
Quote by SteveHouse
Don't like ridiculously long extensions but otherwise i wouldn't mind squirting my baby juice into it

Meh.

It just looks like they're trying to stand out when really they're not.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
looks good on most girls

guys who look like that want to actually BE girls

the moral of this story: watch out for traps.
My new hair is scenish, no colours or shit by the way, takes a while to do but only when I go to a club or something. Become a part of my character and its how people recognise me.
Some people can pull it off otherwise it's just "tacky and forced".
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
the chick would look way better without all that ****in eye makup
I think it vastly depends on the person to be honest.

Some Girls look good with the hair and some don't.

As for Guys, I think the Hair can look cool, again depends on the person. I've met Scene kids that are way cooler than most metal heads I've met, as far as personality. they're generally not elitist.
but vastly over the top kinda looks odd to me (first male)

and the second male isn't "scene" he's just a tool.

Reva, Polygamy is Legal on UG?
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by kalnoky7
Oh the irony

I think you're missing the point.

I don't think scene kids are BAD PEOPLE. I'm not going to dismiss the person because of the look.

I just think their reasons for the look are bad reasons.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
If it's subtle.

Also, ITT: irrational double standards.
Last edited by technicolour at Jun 8, 2010,
i hate it and i have to say i dont see the appeal in the whole "hot scene girl" thing, people saying they are doing it to stand out and be anti conformist, just seems incredibly ironic to me.

seems a bit of an oxymoron to me and the whole photoshop thing is just depressing when you think these kids are editing the way they look when there is probably nothing wrong with them,

so yeah.

put me in the hate camp.

EDIT: Oli Sykes is also a complete cunt.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Last edited by Tom 1.0 at Jun 8, 2010,
Quote by Doctor Wu
If every girl with that hairstyle wasn't a whiny bitch then maaaaaaaaaaybe.
In some minor cases.
It would be acceptable.

Well said.

They were alright until you put Ollie Sykes up.
Page 1 of 4