Just booked my summer holiday to Corfu with my girlfriend and I wondered if any other Ugers were going away this summer and where too?

Though like most of my threads I expect to this abandoned after 10 posts

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I'm staying here in NYC and working on college application stuff.

Post 1.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I'm also staying home. Working on college prep stuff.

Post 2.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Or closed amirite?

Farthest I'm going is to the Lake a half hours' drive away. Will be doing some fishing and swimming.
In Florida now. In two days I'll be going to LA to visit my sister then moving back to ATX.
I'm excited.

Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above.

I always wondered do Americans ( generilsation which i apoligise for ) tend to holiday in America as you have such diverse climates or do you guys go abroad as often as Europeans or the English do anyway?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
I always wondered do Americans ( generilsation which i apoligise for ) tend to holiday in America as you have such diverse climates or do you guys go abroad as often as Europeans or the English do anyway?

We do go internationally, but there are literally different worlds, in regards to climate, a few miles in different directions from nearly anywhere in the country.

Us northerners regularly travel to the south, or the east coast.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Tom 1.0

everyone is different. Some people just stay home. Some go to florida or california. Some go to canada or mexico. My family, went to Mexico, St. John (US Virgin Islands), California, Hawaii, and I go to Hungary to visit relatives sometimes. We went to Japan a few years ago.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Tom 1.0

It's a lot harder to go abroad. You can't get in your car and drive an hour or two and get to 2-3 different countries. That's probably an exaggeration. But still. We have Canada and Mexico. Not too many close options.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Post 10.

/thread.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

oh ok cool,

i did wonder because i have American cousins in Florida and funnily enough they have never gone anywhere because they dont need to.

anybody else booked their hols or planning on it?

EDIT: Oh FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Adisturbedone
Post 11... Success!

Edit: damnit, make that 13

the thread is practically over though

sorry TS, you're a nice guy
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT BILL HICKS

great comedian? or BEST comedian? discuss.

Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by Tom 1.0
Pfft.

/thread.

all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
I'm going to Crete with my family, and to the Dead Sea. Maybe more places.
That little bird pic always makes me sad
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Going to Spain with my family, Scotland with my mates and another mate wants me to come to Paris for a few days, which I definitely will if I can get the money. I'll probably end up going to Manchester to see my Grandparents too.

I really want to go to Paris, dunno how likely that is at this stage though.