Everyone has heard this quote their lives
"The best laid schemes o' Mice an' Men, Gang aft agley"

in case that's gibberish to you, the modern English is

" The best laid plans of Mice and Men often go Awry"

So Do you find that when you make plans they always seem to get messed up, or you can make plans and they go accordingly?

I never seem to be able to make plans with out something going wrong, but if something were to be spontaneous they seem to go more accordingly.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Planned works better for me, but never as good as they should. Spontaneous for me only works if I'm agreeing to do something spontaneous, not actually planning it.
Quote by aaciseric
But wouldn't all that be worth it to ride a zebra around campus? Perhaps dressed in chainmail? Maybe with a plastic sword and a wench who may or may not just be a prostitute?

Yes, often, even if it's just something little that goes wrong. There is so much stuff going on it's hard to plan something and have it go totally right, sometimes even something small.
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Quote by kstar22bassist
Planned works better for me, but never as good as they should. Spontaneous for me only works if I'm agreeing to do something spontaneous, not actually planning it.

This
Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
Quote by Twist of fate
Yeah dude I read the book. The men planned to have a perfect life then a nigga got shot.

Believe it or not, I didn't get this from the Steinbeck book, I've read some of Robert Burns' Poems and that quote stood out. and I was thinking about it today and how it applied to my life.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
the thing is not to plan, to hold no expectations. why suffer disappointment when it's so easy to avoid?
I find that the more precise the plan, the more likely something will go wrong. If its a broad, general idea, its hard to mess up because its flexible and there isnt usually much of a plan to mess up in the first place. The opposite goes for the fine tuned, super-specific plans.
I don't know, I often find myself quoting it to explain why something went wrong. My favorite planning quote is "plan for the worst, hope for the best." The problem with planning is that we have no way to tell the future, and the longer you plan something, the more likely a giant tidal wave will wipe them out.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Sinister Waffle

" The best laid plans of Mice and Men often go Awry"

I think a better translation would be "Even the best laid plans of Mice and Men often go awry."

That quote was really powerful in an episode of Scrubs.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.