Not getting enough hours, and I need books for school. All pedals are in perfect working condition, true-bypass, and have a 9v adapter option.

bmf-effects fat bastard - clean boost. 1 knob, 1 footswitch. - $65 shipped

This was housed by the builder in an enclosure for a discontinued pedal. It says S.O.B. on the front and is orange, though it is the same dimensions and innards as the normal fat bastard.

*****Apparently I don't have any uploaded pictures of this. I will put one up tomorrow when I can take a picture that is visible.****
looks like this but in orange with S.O.B. instead of fat bastard

MI Audio Blues PRO OD- $65 shipped Has velcro applied by the previous owner, and is also missing 1 screw on the back enclosure, though it has not resulted in any looseness or shifting of the back cover.

BYOC ESV 2-knob bender - $25 shipped. First build. Not the prettiest girl at the ball, but she works without issue.

Old Skool Fuzz- $40 shipped. Fuzz face clone built by member bostonrocks with a BC109B and a 2N4401 (silicon) transistors.
clips:http://www.netmusicians.org/index.php?section=user&value=OldSkoolGuitar

No trades, PP or USPS MO please
i dont know if you are interested in trades or higher gain stuff, but its worth a shot. i have a boss hyper metal that i would be interested in trading for the MI audio blues pedal. let me know.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
the last thing he says in the ad is "no trades"

i love how people read, even when there really isn't even much to read
Quote by handbanana
the last thing he says in the ad is "no trades"

i love how people read, even when there really isn't even much to read

my apologies. i just saw the MI audio blues pro and got too excited to finish the listing, and for some reason the no trades thing really didnt stick out to me.

i may have a deal going through soon though, so i may have some cash, and i am very interested in the Blues Pro.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Thanks handbanana. Trashedlostfdup, I sent a pm to you saying the same thing, hope you got it. The blues pro is my most frequently used pedal. It was made in 2007, I don't know if they tweaked it since then.
my pm's dont work well, so i didnt get it. again i apologize for that. my deal is going through. i dont have payment quite yet though. when its cleared, i will for sure be picking it up.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
i have payment for the head i sold and am ready to pick up the blues pro. since my pm's havent been working send me an email at anderson0090 at gmail dot com . i will be able to make payment tonight.

on a side note, do you have any references?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
little_buster, darkarbiter7, Bostonrocks, Metalwarrior40, hunterd_67, skierinanutshell are people I've bought from/sold to before whose pm's are still in my inbox. I'm in the good trader thread somewhere too.

Blues Pro on hold pending payment