You have to try this! Go outside in the wind with your electric guitar and hold it above your head sideways to the wind. It helps to have the distortion on. Soon, a sound will gradually be made by the wind strumming the strings.
GIMMESUGA RIGHT NOW
i did that on one of the songs i did
called jamming with nature
it sounds awesome
Quote by saint22
What the hell made you try this in the first place?

^
l
Quote by NIN1993
^
l

nothin like sittin outside writin a tune or two
Quote by saint22
What the hell made you try this in the first place?

Nice. I was just picturing someone sitting near a window playing guitar and looking outside and going, I wonder what would happen...
i did the same thing. a similar effect can be achieved by breathing over the pickups. >_>

much more controllable, and you don't have to wait for nature to get a good arrangement.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
Quote by AeolianWolf
i did the same thing. a similar effect can be achieved by breathing over the pickups. >_>

much more controllable, and you don't have to wait for nature to get a good arrangement.

Well I haven't tried either of those, but wouldn't you have to breath pretty hard to get the same affect as the wind? Then again I guess it depends on how hard of wind he was talking about.
Use a power ball, the excersize thingy and make it spin next to the pickups.... It'll make a wo wo wo wo wo wo... sound

Smart reply