Poll: Would you pay for sex, given the conditions outlined in the thread?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you pay for sex, given the conditions outlined in the thread?
Yes, I would.
61 15%
Yes, I would, but I'd likely feel at least some guilt about it.
44 11%
I'm not sure.
77 19%
No, I would not.
230 56%
Voters: 412.
Page 1 of 4
Imagine that prostitution is legal in your area, and if it is, then disregard that bit. You notice an ad for a particularly attractive prostitute, or see her (or him) streetwalking, or whatever. Given that you have the money, would you purchase her (or his) services?

If not, could you explain why?

Personally, I don't know. I have some qualms about paying for sex with someone who otherwise would not give me the time of day. I think sex should be about mutual enjoyment.
Quote by UntilISleep
Probably not, for fear of sexually transmitted diseases.

Condom use and regular STD testing is mandated in places where prostitution is legal.
Quote by Holy Katana
Condom use and regular STD testing is mandated in places where prostitution is legal.

Alright then, I still wouldn't...it just wouldn't feel right having sex with someone who's not actually interested in me, and have no connection with, whatsoever.
No one knows me like my hand, so no
Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra, as opposed to the Bible? Who wins?-Frank Zappa
Never.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by Våd Hamster
Wouldn't enjoy having sex with someone I didn't have feelings for.

this. Sex for pleasure is overrated.
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Only on 2 conditions.

1. I had money to throw around.

2. It isn't a hassle to go through (ex. I have to drive somewhere far or something).

Besides, taking a girl out to a nice dinner or fun date, offering her your time and attention because she has some problems going on, basically being a good boyfriend to her is paying for sex. I don't see why paying with cash instead of other goods and services is so much worse.
Last edited by The Madcap at Jun 9, 2010,
If I have an extended 'dry' period, I probably will!
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Why pay for what comes free?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I personally wouldn't because I don't enjoy sex unless I know the girl's enjoying it too.

I don't think it's morally wrong in any way though
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by The Madcap

Besides, taking a girl out to a nice dinner or fun date, offering her your time and attention because she has some problems going on, basically being a good boyfriend to her is paying for sex. I don't see why paying with cash instead of other goods and services is so much worse.

Eh...if that's the way you think you probably aren't a very good boyfriend.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Probably not. I guess If I were having some massive urges on a random night then maybe but otherwise I wouldn't because the feelings wouldn't be at least somewhat mutual.
Quote by mental_zer0
Nah, I wouldn't. It takes all the fun out of it. I enjoy the chase, so to speak.

Also, this.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
Last edited by AtomicPunk7 at Jun 9, 2010,
Not even payment can make a girl have sex with me.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by fail
Eh...if that's the way you think you probably aren't a very good boyfriend.
I can be. Good boyfriend is a pretty relative idea. Obviously those two things I mentioned don't cut it. I didn't mean for the two things listed to define the "basically a good boyfriend..." part.

In fact I've usually been a pretty good guy with women I've dated. I'm usually the one getting lied to or fucked over.
Quote by UntilISleep
Alright then, I still wouldn't...it just wouldn't feel right having sex with someone who's not actually interested in me, and have no connection with, whatsoever.

Yeah, that's sort of the main qualm I have about it.
It's all about the price tag, bro.
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Nah, I have better things to spend money on. Also, after seeing some brothels, I would never go in one of those, they look nasty...
I have two friends who picked up a prostitute off the street.She taken them to an abandoned house and her boyfreind was there.The first one did her while the other mate sat there talking to her boyfriend.Then the other one actually WENT DOWN ON HER.For some reason the boyfriend got adgitated and told them both to **** off.

Funny stuff.
Quote by Well.......
Nah, I have better things to spend money on. Also, after seeing some brothels, I would never go in one of those, they look nasty...

Again, this is assuming it's legalized and regulated, so the brothels would be clean.
Possibly for a threesome with two girls.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
I would if it were inexpensive and the girl agreed to not pretend to enjoy herself.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
No for two reasons.

1. I only have sex with people I'm involved with
2. I couldn't enjoy sex if it wasn't mutually desired.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Holy Katana
Again, this is assuming it's legalized and regulated, so the brothels would be clean.

It was legalized and regulated, it was still nasty...
I wouldn't pay for a hooker, but I do know a few gals I'd gladly pay to boing. College girls gotta eat, right?
No.

Assuming sex is totally legal, their are no social ramifications, the girl is perfect (no STDs and hot), I would not do it.

One time I hooked up with a girl for one night and felt terrible about it the next day. I imagine prostitution would be the same, but with money involved
no, sex isn't hard to come by for free, if you look hard enough.

inb4 'hard' puns.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
No, i'm a pussy. I would feel bad about it.

Damn conscience...
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I would do anything for ***, but I won't do that~
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by mental_zer0
Nah, I wouldn't. It takes all the fun out of it. I enjoy the chase, so to speak.

dont you enjoy what you spend your hard earned money on more than that which you can get for free?
Page 1 of 4