I know the B is bend and the R is release, but how do you pull it off. Am I suppose to bend the 4 and slide to 6 and release it back at 4. I've always had a problem with these and they tend to stop me from learning a song correctly.
you bend the 4 up until it sounds like the 6th fret and then lower it down back to 4
wow I thought about that, but I also thought surely it isnt that simple! Well anyway thanks for the help
4 *bend* to 6 *release* to 4. Basically, what you want to do is do a bend in reverse, so instead of bending away from the normal fretted note return to that normal note from the bent note.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
yes
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!