The RZA, The GZA, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon The Chef, U-God, Method Man, Ghostface Killah and the Masta Killa.

36 Chambers is one of the greatest rap albums of all time.

Discuss.
Last edited by Alexishxc1337 at Jun 9, 2010,
First post says all.

/thread
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
Not only was 36 Chambers a classic, but many of the solo albums were amazing as well.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
WU TANG KlLLA BEEZ
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
Quote by AtomicPunk7
Not only was 36 Chambers a classic, but many of the solo albums were amazing as well.

I love GZA's Liquid Swords and Raekwon's Only Built 4 Cuban Lynx.

Apparently Ghostface's Supreme Clientèle is great too? I downloaded but I haven't given it a proper spin yet.
Quote by Alexishxc1337
I love GZA's Liquid Swords and Raekwon's Only Built 4 Cuban Lynx.

Apparently Ghostface's Supreme Clientèle is great too? I downloaded but I haven't given it a proper spin yet.
It's considered one of his best, if not best, and I think it's great. The beats are pretty different then 36 Chambers because RZA had minimal production on it, so keep that in mind. My favorite of his is Fishscale so I recommend that and especially Raekwon's Only Built 4 Cuban Lynx Part 2.

Also, I'm not sure if you know but Liquid Swords 2 is supposed to be released later this year. (Source)
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
I love ODB, shame he died at such an early age
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Liquid Swords and Only Built 4 Cuban Lynx... will always be numbered amongst my favorite hip-hop albums. They're just masterpieces. Ghostface's Ironman is pretty damn good too.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.