Page 1 of 14
What would you say has been your biggest controller-throwing moment while playing a videogame?

I would say mine was the first time I was decapitated by Dr. Salvador in Resident Evil 4.

edit: I was thinking more along the lines of " Holy shit! OMGOMGOMG what do I do?!?!" moments but I suppose frustrating works too.
Last edited by rmr024 at Jun 9, 2010,
Not being able to pass level two of Halo.
I suck so bad at video games.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

FUCKING N00B TUBE!

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
whenever i couldnt beat a race in any need for speed game, and whenever i got detected in splinter cell
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Last edited by bellamy_morello at Jun 9, 2010,
Running into malboros in the omega ruins in Final Fantasy 10, seeing one basically meant death for my party and a waste of a bunch of my time
one time i got so pissed off at Pokemon Pinball that I smashed my game boy pocket onto my forehead hahaha
That one level in COD 4 where you defend that one dude with a broken leg by a ferris wheel. I would get SO close to that helicopter and it'd take off on me, I wanted to cry sometimes, and I wasn't even on veteran...
*Shiny ____ appears!*

*catches shiny pokemon*

saving, don't tu-BATTERIES DIE-
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

When Wii Play I get all sweaty and tend to release my controller. Thankfully Nintendo made those rubber covers for that.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Last edited by I am wet at Jun 9, 2010,
The first Modern Warfare, the timed mission. WHY WON'T YOU CHECKPOINT?!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
The god damn noob tubers.

Also:

Pretty much all of Ninja Gaiden
Mass Effect 2 on Insanity
in assassins creed 2 when you jump off a tall building and miss the other building by a hair and fall to your death.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jun 9, 2010,
You guys are weaksauce

I beat that first Blitzball match in FFX

THAT'S FUCKING FRUSTRATING

That was actually the only time I broke a controller
Last edited by Oroborous at Jun 9, 2010,
I remember throwing my then-new PSP against a window after I failed at MK: Unchained. That could've got me into so much trouble.
I'M A COWBOY
running around in assasins creed 2 and the ****er jumps in the completely wrong direction because of the camera angle changing. that is the first time i have ever punched a controller
The lightning and the darkness temples in Tales of Symphonia. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SOLVE THIS PUZZLE WHEN I CANT EVEN SEE IT
Check out my band Disturbed
tetris. any version really. i could never pass the first level
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
"All you had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!"
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by Ignite
Zelda II.

Ninja Gaiden.

I nerd rage so hard at Ninja Gaiden. Oh, and Demon Souls.
EDIT: I forgot one. I Wanna To Be The Guy.
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by jmonko at Jun 9, 2010,
Pretty much any game that involves a computer guided player out smarting/moving me; Fifa 10, Soul Calibur 4, Burnout Paradise (crashing seven times in a row against some lame car that's in the way).

I'm ashamed to say I once broke my hand punching my tv screen...
Quote by Scutchington
"All you had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!"

This brings back horrible memories haha
In left 4 dead 2 when your team mates stand around and laugh at you while you're being humped to death by a jocky
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jun 9, 2010,
Quote by fearofthemark
*Shiny ____ appears!*

*catches shiny pokemon*

saving, don't tu-BATTERIES DIE-

But there is no controller.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Changing the height of the water in the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time.

Or.. Yeah. Like said above ^
The whole damn Water Temple.

I also used to get pretty pissed at Metroid for the DS, I ended up punching the screen and smashing it.

I've broken plenty of N64 controllers.. Mostly Zelda puzzles..

EDIT: getting all masks in Majora's Mask so at the end you could get Fierce Diety..
Last edited by TheAbsentOne at Jun 9, 2010,
Any online game where I become convinced lag has fucked me up the ass (Fifa, GoW, CoD).

I've actually stopped playing games online. I can't afford to replace the things I break in anger.
Last edited by red157 at Jun 9, 2010,
Quote by Momentosis
But there is no controller.

I remembered that exactly one second after I threw my game boy down the stairs
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

stupid fn comet stars in mario galaxy2...goddamnit
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Cod when im about to kill someone and i get knifed.
im this close to engaging in domestic abuse when that happens.
Quote by SirMajorMusic
That one level in COD 4 where you defend that one dude with a broken leg by a ferris wheel. I would get SO close to that helicopter and it'd take off on me, I wanted to cry sometimes, and I wasn't even on veteran...

YES!

Also, pretty much the entirety of the first Assassin's Creed; especially when the guards would start chasing you for NO FUCKING REASON. Also when you'd be on a timed mission and you're nearly at the end, and all the beggars and leppers and drunks get in your way and start hitting you and you can't get through them unless you hit one of them, and if you DID hit them 1500 guards would descend on you. WHY GOD WHY!?

EDIT: No, I'm not done yet. You'd be riding your horse through the kingdom and if you ride any faster than below walking speed, all the guards would start chasing you. WHAT FUCKING DIMWIT DESIGNED THAT FEATURE!? "Oh yeah, I know what would be really fun! If we make them ride a horse for half an hour between every mission!"

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Jun 9, 2010,
Quote by StewieSwan
The lightning and the darkness temples in Tales of Symphonia. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SOLVE THIS PUZZLE WHEN I CANT EVEN SEE IT

Me and my friend are bored so were playing this game again for the hell of it.When we got to the darkness temple we got so frustrated we havnt played in like 2 weeks. **** that place.
ED REED BABY