ok, so me and a couple friends want to play this little concert type thing in the park near our drummers house. It will last from 5 PM to about 7PM. my question is , is playing loud music a park illegal?
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
Quote by Comrade Curry
where do you live?

we are playing in Chandler, Arizona.
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
I dont think its illegal as such, but there is a high chance you could get told to move on by the police.
Normally for a concert like this you would need to talk to the local council.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Quote by GoodnightHero
yep.
its easily a public disturbance.
you need to get a permit.

go to your town hall and ask what the max noise level allowed is, most likely yea youll need a noise permit but to play in a public park i think you also need an occupancy permit
ok then, thanks for the answers!
In the future please title your thread something like "playing loud music in the park" and not "i has a question," that defeats the purpose of a title.