My worst movie experience!!!

Okay guys, I just got done watching Halloween 2 (the one Rob Zombie Remade) and after watching all of the little interviews and whatnot I have to say I was really pumped to see this movie, boy o boy... For starters I saw the 1st movie when it came out in theaters an I can't lie I enjoyed the shit out of it. Now is was watching a lot of interviews with Danielle Harris (Annie) and I was like dude, she's in this movie?!? So I rewatched the First one just to make sure, and I saw she was, she even had a topless scene, well after rapping furiously for a couple of hours I realized hey might as well check out the next one, so I did and I got $@*%#*!!!!!!! First of all Danielle should have played Laurie, and if you don't know who she is holy hell u need to look her up cause she's... Well anyway, aside from getting killed in just about every other horror movie she's in, except Halloween 4,5, and the 1st zombie remake, (she's 10 in 4 & 5 btw) she's flippin gorgeous, well she died
in this one, WHAt the ****!!!!! I couldn't believe it so I then wrote rob zombie a mean letter, then smashed my iPhone on the ground, shattering it into a million pieces (I watched it on my iPhone) and now my mom is making me get consulting, therefore I hate scary movies directed
by rob Zombie! **** him!
Last edited by fishstickrocker at Jun 9, 2010,
Dude.... what?
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I can't even read that, and boy did I try. I really did.

Anyway, I'm going to talk about Halloween II anyway, it was probably the scariest horror movie I've ever seen.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.