So I am just sitting down with my guitar tabbing out a song out and I here these voices coming out of my amp and after I stop playing guitar and start listening I figured out they were truckers that must have been passing through my town Has this ever happened to anyone else before? this is the first time i have ever had this happen in the years I have had my amp. It sure was interesting

I also got a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whTSG8jeaSc

apparently he was talking to a child molester or something

not sure if this is the right place to post this, if it's not I can move it
My amps pick up radio signals when my wah is on and to the floor.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Yep, picked up a radio once. I think I moved my amp to get rid of it.
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
*Shredding* BREAKER BREAKER, IVE GOT A DEAD HOOKER, OVER*Shredding*
hue
Quote by sock_demon

This made me lol literally!
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I don't think that exhonerees should get a cash settlement, they should get a basket with lotions and fruit, with a card that says "sorry!" with a little doggy on it.

Quote by sock_demon

My amp picked up a transmission suggesting a one world government. The CIA confiscated it soon after.
PSN: CaptainZurEnArrh
"10-16 On The Dead Hooker Sock Demon, Over"
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
Last edited by dez_cole at Jun 9, 2010,
Quote by Well.......
My amp picks up conservative christian radio.

thats talent! i'll trade ya?!
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
waow, can you play overtop of it or perhaps it would get quiter and louder randomly, could be a cool effect
Its your guitar pickups that are receiving their radio frequency.

Happens sometimes
Yeah, radio plays on my amp too. It's weird, but funny to listen to sometimes
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
I got a Mexican radiostation on my amp once, sort of similar to that fuzz at the end of Queens of the Stone Age's No one Knows. I lold. It was like, agabbcbbabdbbabebffBagdgeb-quel cetro mias de prorosabagdbcgabgebfgbagbeg#adebafababa MIOS DIOS agbaggdgcbgbgebffegdbgdgefge
my roommate hobby are CBs and i can hear her voice on the amp when my guitar was un-pluged( and my amp was on ( scared the shit out of me.)) I think i it the 6.3 mm. jack that pickes it up.(my set up is guitar- cord- xbox360(Rock Smith)- tv- headphones.).
I had shield the interior of the amp that i built a while ago because it would always pick up the local variety station. Never picked up any CB stations though.
Should have shielded that shit

6 YEARS AGO
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Your amp is possessed. Next thing you know the knobs will spin and it'll spider-walk down the stairs.

Mine doesn't do that.
Although it would explain the fucking static maybe, some radio stations here are nothing but static.
just loop whatever the amp is picking up and play it back over an ocean of feedback and it's a godspeed you! black emperor song
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
My overear headphones once started picking up a French radio station, that tripped me out for a bit
Dat bump tho.

My sig is better than yours.

#FreeGyros #MakeUGLevitateAgain
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by JayT44
My amps pick up radio signals when my wah is on and to the floor.

This also happened to me once a few years ago.
All of a sudden I heard Arabic music and some people talking in French. Perhaps a shortwave-signal from Algeria or Lebanon is my guess.
As soon as I turned my wah-pedal off, it stopped - and vice versa.

It was definitely interesting.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

My amp used to pick up police radio signals in my old town. It was like listening to just audio of Cops.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
My amp used to pick up police radio signals in my old town. It was like listening to just audio of Cops.

Plenty of nu-metal bands would have paid you double your amp's value for it back in the day.
You get this with old geranium fuzz boxes too. I've picked up loads of random things... One Indian radio show used to make regular appearances through my amp. It used to also pick up the bands rehearsing in the other rooms through their mics.