Page 1 of 3
Which albums do you really like from popular bands that never really got noticed?

For me, Power Metal - Pantera. I like it better than some of their much more recognised albums
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
Hmm, none spring to mind... it's overrated albums that I could name all day! Interesting thread.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by AfroVic
Load.

Nah actually i thought St. Anger was better
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
Quote by AfroVic
Load.

Now you mention it, that's definitely an under-appreciated record. Thank god the same can't be said of st anger.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Quote by the bartender
INSERT ANIMALS COVER HERE

I wouldn't really call this underrated - sure, it was sandwiched between two brilliant records and lived in the shadow of the behemoth that was still charting after 4 years (and would continue for another 11!), but I don't think it was underrated. I consider it to be great record, not quite to standard of those either side, but very good nonetheless. And, it featured their only love song!

Quote by chris_red
Warning.

That is also a good album i dont like the guitar tone at all though. Has no distortion whatsoever!!! Taken the crunch completely away. Thank God it was brought back in AI and 21st
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Meddle by Pink Floyd
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Mark Knopfler - Sailing to Philadelphia.

If you can let it be said that they're famous, Pretty. Odd by PATD is one of my favourite summer records. Everyone gets caught in the hype of their first album though, (which is still good.)
Quote by ScottB.
Meddle by Pink Floyd

Often hailed as a classic...? Especially with Echoes, what a masterpiece. There is no better way to spend 24 minutes of your life. Meddle is hugely influential among most prog rockers today, and was a moderate commercial success when it was released.

No, I think the only Floyd record that wasn't great was Gilmour and Co's Momentary Lapse of Reason - not a great record at all. Even so, it was rightfully panned and so wasn't underrated, I don't think.

Quote by seemeel

I thought that was his most popular...
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:

Quote by Ajax413

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

in terms of Rush albums, I've got to say that Power Windows is an undarrated album. I've listened to it time and time again and I seriously cannot understand why this album gets a load of slack from Rush fans.
Sum 41 - Half Hour of Power
The Offspring - Ixnay on the Hombre / Self-Titled
blink 182 - The Enema Strikes Back
Brian Eno - Apollo
Thrice - The Illusion of Safety
Queensryche - Operation: Mindcrime.
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
a momentary lapse of reason - Pink Floyd.

I prefer the album to The Wall and Dark side of the Moon.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Blink-182 - Cheshire Cat / Dude Ranch
Green Day - 1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours / Warning
Queens of the Stone Age - Queens of the Stone Age
Sum 41 - Half Hour of Power
Thrice - The Illusion of Safety / Beggars
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results

It is so ****ing shit how everyone shits on this album because they did not rehash their melo-black metal sound, FOR GODS SAKE!

It's a brilliant album with beautiful riffs and melodies, and it cops so much flak because it isn't Storm Of The Lights Bane Part II

Stupid people
Quote by seemeel

Love this album.

Sigur Ros - ( )
King Crimson - Starless And Bible Black

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by fender_696

Definitely this. Also,

Just because it's different/doesn't have Frusciante, doesn't mean it's bad in any way.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
The Offspring-Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace. It's my favourite album bythem.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Page 1 of 3