For some reason the guitarist in this band freaks me out, i really don't know why, i think it might be because it looks like Willem Dafoe going mad on guitar, which still doesn't really explain anything, but still.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWIRjsmmfjk
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
You just gotta know the band is standing by asking themselves "When is he gonna get done"
Arguing on the Internet is a lot like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded
The Japanese.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

****ing these things, i still can't watch the original charlie and the chocolate factory.

¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
The flautist's hat and mutton chop combo in that video is something to be feared.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
You just gotta know the band is standing by asking themselves "When is he gonna get done"

And some people thought drum solos were tedious.
Quote by NOSPI

Why do people find this scary? I first saw it when I was alone, in the dark, at like 2 in the morning.. I was hoping I'd be scared as hell just for fun. I watched it and it just made me go "What the hell.."

Not scary, creepy, or anything.. to me at least.

Know what's awesome to watch at night? The Poughkeepsie tapes. Some of them are pretty scary.. But it's not a "scary" scary, like jumping out and such. It's just creepy in a way. So in a sense it kind of scares you for no reason..
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Why do people find this scary? I first saw it when I was alone, in the dark, at like 2 in the morning.. I was hoping I'd be scared as hell just for fun. I watched it and it just made me go "What the hell.."

Not scary, creepy, or anything.. to me at least.

Know what's awesome to watch at night? The Poughkeepsie tapes. Some of them are pretty scary.. But it's not a "scary" scary, like jumping out and such. It's just creepy in a way. So in a sense it kind of scares you for no reason..

That's why Obey the Walrus scares me. It's not scary like a horror film, and i can actually manage to watch it is the volume is off. There's just something very ****in disturbing about children singing nursery rhymes.... backwards.
Quote by NOSPI
That's why Obey the Walrus scares me. It's not scary like a horror film, and i can actually manage to watch it is the volume is off. There's just something very ****in disturbing about children singing nursery rhymes.... backwards.

I guess you're right about that. The music going on is pretty creepy. But the video makes me laugh to a point sometimes. It just doesn't have a great enough effect on me I guess
Quote by Tentonics
Him

You want some chocolate? It's in my pocket! Can you get it for me? ...

Agreed, he creeps me out.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!