Hi everyone,

Im am searching for a bridge strat-sized humbucker with a much as possible output and a good bottom end. I allready did some research myself and found things like the SD hotrails, JB jr. and the dimarzio super distortion S.

Any experiences with these? Or any alternatives?

Thanks
Guitars
Fender Classic 60's Jazz Bass
Squier P-Bass
Fender Classic '50s Strat
Parkwood Western
Terada Classic
Amps
Ampeg SVT150H
Ampeg B410HE
Behringer BX600
FX
Boss OS2
Boss DS1
Boss TU3
Digitech RP100A
If you can wait a while, ive got a boston rails SC sized bucker going into a strat soon. Only cost £16, but have surprisingly good reviews. Pretty high output, something like 13K i think. Will tell you how it is once its put in, but im afraid that will have to wait till after exams
A friend of mine has one too, he says it's kinda crappy, so I don't know...
Guitars
Fender Classic 60's Jazz Bass
Squier P-Bass
Fender Classic '50s Strat
Parkwood Western
Terada Classic
Amps
Ampeg SVT150H
Ampeg B410HE
Behringer BX600
FX
Boss OS2
Boss DS1
Boss TU3
Digitech RP100A
Quote by Banana Ocean

Maybe you should try it out, if you like it get it. But if not then try something else (If you can). Go to a local place and see if any of them have y'know some used guitars people modded, and see what kind of Pups you'll find.
Quote by Banana Ocean

Crappy for £16, or crappy compared to a seymour duncan which is four times the price?
It may be the latter but come on, its £16. Whats the worst that can happen? You get it, put it in, decide you dont like it, then either keep or sell it, or you DO like it, and youve just got a brilliant pickup for a quarter of the price of a seymour duncan.