Page 1 of 3
Everyone I know tends to be very defensive of their musical taste. And I'll admit I am the same. Therefore, I have invented a game where you try to say the most offensive things to your friend in respect to their favourite music. I know it might be hard to understand so I'll post some examples of mine.

Me: i love that unforgiven song... what ive felt, what ive known, never shined through in what ive shown.
Friend: yeha, its pretty sick. i like one
Me: the lyrics are so meaningful
Friend: have a listen to one
Me: to come up with this, chad kroeger must be so talented
Friend: chad?
Me: yeah, he's seriously a genius
Friend: you mean james hetfeild?
Me: who the **** is that? im talking about metallica...
Friend: YES, i know. james hetfield is the guy who wrote that song. chad kroeger is that fag from nickleback.
Me: hes not a fag... listen to nothing else matters... then come back and tell me if you think hes a fag
Friend: WTF, james hetfield wrote that you dick. look up chad kroeger on wiki. it says hes from nickleback not metallica.
Me: yeah i know he's in nickelback now, but before that he was in metallica... such a shame that his new stuff sucks compared to his old stuff.
Friend: holy shit man, just look up james hetfield orite. ur such a fukn lost ****.
Me: man who the fuk is this james guy u keep babbling about. sounds like a chad kroeger wannabe or some shit.
Friend: ...

This guy had 'I can't get no satisfaction' on their messenger status

Me: and when im driving in my car, and that man comes on the radio
Friend: lol, love this song ay
Me: same, but i wouldnt put it on my status
Friend: huh?
Me: dude, i like britney spears and all. but people are gonna give you shit about it.
Friend: what the hell are you talking about? this is a rolling stones song
Me: lol chill man. its cool. im a britney spears fan as well. just telling you that some people might give u shit for listening to it if you put it publicly. as a long time fan ive had to endure many hardships
Friend: britney spears is gay and sings pop trash. this is a classic rock song by a legendary band.
Me: uh... ive got all of britneys albums. and this song is on her oops... i did it again album. ive got it right here in my hand and im listening to it right now.
Friend: oh my god... she covered this song... what the hell.... but read the wikipedia page... it says the writers are mick jagger and keith richards
Me: what is it with everyone and wikipedia? its not even an accurate source. ANYONE can just edit that shit. mick jagger sounds like a fag.
Friend has gone offline.

I hope you guys get the gist. Now go out there and play this game and paste your convos.
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

CIJ 72 RE Custom Tele
Laney AOR Pro tube 30W
Last edited by acecube at Jun 9, 2010,
that's awesome. I'll do that eventually somehow, though I don't use an IM thing at all. Neither do any of my friends.. I'll just do it in person then
It's 7 in the morning and the first day of summer so none of my friends are up...

Someone IM Fassa and try to tell her that Nick Jonas used to be the guitarist for Rush.
Last edited by i_killed_bill at Jun 9, 2010,
Quote by MightyAl
I'll take you. Seriuosly.

Why does every thread in the pit turn into a gay orgy?

Not that I'm complaining...
Quote by i_killed_bill
Why does every thread in the pit turn into a gay orgy?

Not that I'm complaining...

I don't know why, only that I love it.
This will be awesome. None of my friends take me seriously either so they'll know I'm just messing with them. My goal? Omegle someone, find someone who's favorite band is a band I'm slightly knowledgeable about, and let the wrecking begin.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by Krieger91
actually this is quite funny..but i don't think it could work

Yeah it's actually quite hard. Had to have a few tries at it before I got anything. You can try doing it in real life.
Quote by cnut

CIJ 72 RE Custom Tele
Laney AOR Pro tube 30W
Quote by larrytheguitar
This will be awesome. None of my friends take me seriously either so they'll know I'm just messing with them. My goal? Omegle someone, find someone who's favorite band is a band I'm slightly knowledgeable about, and let the wrecking begin.

I might try this. None of my friends know shit about any of the music I like and vice versa, so it wouldn't be worth it in real life.

My Dad always trolls me though by calling Mastodon Masturbate.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
so its like trolling, only you know the people?
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!

That's awesome, but nobody would take me seriously.

Seriuosly.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Quote by Astyan

That's awesome, but nobody would take me seriously.

Seriuosly.

Oh, come on
You're just joking! Of course they will take you seriously!
Quote by -Mantra-
Oh, come on
You're just joking! Of course they will take you seriously!

I mean, I have no single friend I'm currently in contact with that would buy it.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
God, that ****ing omegle website is terrible, I just spoke to 5 spambots in a row and looked like a right twa.t
Quote by Nexium
For a 10'er you certainly have found a good avatar.
I was just searching Omegle for UG users, and I found one that knew what UG meant, but he just left randomly after a few sentences.

Quote by SlipknotRule93

+1 for lame dad humour
Quote by cnut

CIJ 72 RE Custom Tele
Laney AOR Pro tube 30W
All my freinds either like the music enough to know I'm trolling or couldn't give a shit who wrote it. Nice idea though, look forward to reading some more.
Up The Boro!
Oh you're THAT guy in your circle of friends, the guy who's sad enough to troll everyone else.
Yeah, there would be beatings bestowed upon you where I'm from if you kept pissing people off.

Funny game though.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by KirkMetallica
Oh you're THAT guy in your circle of friends, the guy who's sad enough to troll everyone else.
Yeah, there would be beatings bestowed upon you where I'm from if you kept pissing people off.

Funny game though.

Ok KroegerMetallica.
Quote by cnut

CIJ 72 RE Custom Tele
Laney AOR Pro tube 30W
Quote by KirkMetallica

Funny game though.

Where I'm from, nearly everyone is that guy...
My friend tells me that Layne Staley is dead everyday like it's some big news. Lol.
Gear:
Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Line 6 Spider
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
BOSS DD-3

"Wish I Had This" Gear:
Guitars- G&L, Gibson, PRS
Amps- Egnater, Bogner
Effects- Fulltone, JHS, Eventide
So has anyone found out how Dime died yet? It was almost as sad as that time Paul Gray got shot on stage =[
...In my opinion.
I actually have the most obscure/elitist taste of music in my group of friends. So none of them can really say anything about my musical tastes because they're barely familiar with (all of) it.

I've got: one friend who's a huge metalhead, one friend who used to be a metalhead but never got too deep into it and now listens to j-pop and radio music, and one friend who listens to a lot of the more well none punk and hardcore bands I listen to.
So does anyone else like the song "Don't stop believing?" that Lynard Skynard dude has one hell of a voice. Plus, I love that it's a cover of a Family Guy song. Not many people would do that.
Quote by i_killed_bill
So does anyone else like the song "Don't stop believing?" that Lynard Skynard dude has one hell of a voice. Plus, I love that it's a cover of a Family Guy song. Not many people would do that.

I just snorted.
The playground of the world
Did I ever tell you how they found out Hendrix died?
The electrician found him in a room a few days after he shot himself with a shot gun.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Scruff17
inb4 Anything Rush related...

Oh, we could play with Fassa...
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by KirkMetallica

Funny game though.

Then again, you have shit friends.
Quote by acecube
Friend: oh my god... she covered this song... what the hell.... but read the wikipedia page... it says the writers are mick jagger and keith richards

I was unawares of this.
MATTERHORN
Quote by SlipknotRule93
I might try this. None of my friends know shit about any of the music I like and vice versa, so it wouldn't be worth it in real life.

My dad too.

Dad:"Hey son, why do you like to listen to Masturbate? thats just wrong"

Me: "STFU DAD"
Awesome, TS
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Page 1 of 3