hii guys

i did a lot of research by now about the AC30C2 and the ht stage 60. but still i'm doubt between those two. the blackstar has two overdrive channels and one clean channel, the vox clean an distortion. Everybody says the Vox is better, I believe this..
but I think the blackstar has more Features. for example: dark or light reverb, distortion voice.
Wich one is more loud, or are they the same? and wich one would you chose if you could get one for free?XD

thanks alot
Tijl
both are very good amps, the blackstar will be louder primarily as it is 60 watts not 30, for what you get the blackstar is very good value for money but the distortion is not to everyones liking, if you play heavy rock get the blackstar if not get the vox
Quote by ChucklesMginty
It's not all about wattage, an AC30 is one of the loudest amps ever built, the Blackstar will mostly like have more headroom though.

What styles do you play? The Vox has beautiful cleans, and awesome over-driven tones, great for blues, classic rock etc.

The Blackstar has a fair amount of gain and again very nice cleans, but probably not as nice as the AC30. It's do blues and classic rock, but also hard rock and possibly metal.

Personally I'd got for the Blackstar as it's more versatile, but if I just needed a clean and overdriven sound I'd get an AC30. It depends what your needs are.

WOW!! guy, you realy helped me out of this
I play music from green day, paramore, the beatles, metalica untill Led Zeppelin.
but is the blackstar loud enough for gigs? at local bars and maybe a bigger room?
thanks alot!!
Tijl
Quote by skeaky
WOW!! guy, you realy helped me out of this
I play music from green day, paramore, the beatles, metalica untill Led Zeppelin.
but is the blackstar loud enough for gigs? at local bars and maybe a bigger room?
thanks alot!!
Tijl

the blackstar sounds you best option, it will be plenty loud enough for gigs, you should be able to play medium sized gigs without a mic
with amps the real tone comes from the simpler amps

features are great for fun but for real tone purposes stay away

get the vox and a few legit pedals and start tone crafting