Which food do you like to eat, which not many other people would?

I like to eat Frosties without any milk.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
boogers
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by CoreysMonster

I freaking LOVE squid! In ANY shape, form or size.

A while ago I'd get the deep fried squid from the Chinese takeaway and the rest of my family would hate it because it made the car stink. Good stuff though.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by CoreysMonster

I freaking LOVE squid! In ANY shape, form or size.

This

+ Frog's Legs + Snails... My Dad's from Burgundy, so we had those a lot when I was young.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Quote by Dream Floyd
This

+ Frog's Legs + Snails... My Dad's from Burgundy, so we had those a lot when I was young.

+100 to Frog legs and Snails, though they're too expensive for me to actually buy.

funny thing, Frog legs really DO taste like chicken!
TACO RICE UP IN THIS BITCH

You know you want it.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by 601210
Duck fetus

Are you SERIUOS? That's f***ing gross, dude.
Quote by damole
what is fap?
Quote by larrytheguitar

You know you want it.

how is that unconventional? it's rice, lettuce, ground meat and salsa
Quote by CoreysMonster
+too expensive for me to buy.

LOL. You buy them? In Burgundy, where I spent my childhood summers, you could find over 400 snails in a day without even trying, all you had to do after was put them in boiling garlic butter after having left them in a saltwater bucket for a week. Voilà feast.

And If I remember correctly the frogs' legs weren't too expensive... I'll call my mom and ask her how much they are in Burgundy .
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
+1 to the frog legs, they are delicious although I think they taste slightly different than chicken

Also, octopus is pretty good when it's done right.
Quote by muhQ
Are you SERIUOS? That's f***ing gross, dude.

They sell them on the streets for cheap. Everyone here eats them.
Quote by Dream Floyd
LOL. You buy them? In Burgundy, where I spent my childhood summers, you could find over 400 snails in a day without even trying, all you had to do after was put them in boiling garlic butter after having left them in a saltwater bucket for a week. Voilà feast.

And If I remember correctly the frogs' legs weren't too expensive... I'll call my mom and ask her how much they are in Burgundy .

well I'm not French, and have never learned how to "hunt" snails. That's why I only get them at restaurants.

And I don't even think you CAN buy frog's legs over here, except in fancy restaurants.

However: my dad taught me alot about berries and edible plants, and I can easily go berry hunting without fear of getting poisened.
Quote by SlipknotRule93
Which food do you like to eat, which not many other people would?

I like to eat Frosties without any milk.

Snails and frog legs, of course.

Also, spicy Asian food, and any kind of spicy (as in, REALLY spicy) food. For example, I love the South Korean kimchi (cabbage marinated in red chili).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimchi
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Last edited by Astyan at Jun 9, 2010,
Human flesh. Lightly toasted.

Btw, anyone want to follow me down into the basement? Got some popsicles and stuff down there for y'all...
Quote by vultures?OMG

Btw, anyone want to follow me down into the basement? Got some popsicles and stuff down there for y'all...

Sure, I'll come with you!!

Prawns FTW
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Humans are monsters!
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Not food, but I drink club soda just by itself. I haven't met anyone who doesn't hate it let alone like it.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Quote by vultures?OMG

CAN I JOIN?
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Born A Fool
Quote by 601210
Duck fetus

I read that as 'Dick fetus'...

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by 601210
Duck fetus

Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Quote by CoreysMonster

Sure, I'll come with you!!

Awesome! And if you think the popsicles taste kind of funny, it's just because they're a bit old. Not because I've prepared them with anything, oh no...

And the Belgian dude, sure you can come too. You look like a nice enough gentleman.
raw top ramen
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
Quote by shiz.zle
raw top ramen

i like it and i know lots of people who like it too. maruchan is better. top kinda sucks