Page 1 of 2
Hey UG,
I come from a nation that has records in youth drinking, so I couldn't help but noticing the lack of alcohol threads in the pit. So here we go.

Todays topic: drinking games.
It is the all time favorite way to find a stupid exscuse to drink. What games do you like? My favoite is a game called the rule game. You need a deck of cards. Then you assign a rule or assignment to each card. For example 1-5 of spades or clubs means you can make a buddy drink the number of drinks as the value of the card. It can very quickly become very immature but fun. We always play with king being "make up your own rule card" which is a treasure trove of silliness.

Also do share any funny stories that might be attached to your favorite drinking game.
Shout out any number greater than 100. The other guy has to drink that many number of beers.

Yea, we're badass.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

A chessboard... with Vodka and Whiskey shots instead of chess pieces.

I played this for 2008's New Year's Eve. I don't remember much of that night.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
I play a game called drink-the-beer. Anyone know what you get for winning?
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I call it the Mcguire. Watch a hockey game with Pierre announcing and every time he says something stupid take a shot. Copius amounts of alcohol shall be consumed.
Quote by guitarsftw
I play a game called drink-the-beer. Anyone know what you get for winning?

Another BEEER! LMAO

Sweet!

Do you know who's got the high score?
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by CoreysMonster
I enjoy a little game called "Chugging"

you drink as much as you can in the shortest amount of time.

You guys got Oktoberfest, why chug ?
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Quote by Astyan
A chessboard... with Vodka and Whiskey shots instead of chess pieces.

I played this for 2008's New Year's Eve. I don't remember much of that night.

I've played that before. It's fun, but gets a bit old...
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Quote by Dream Floyd
I've played that before. It's fun, but gets a bit old...

Yeah.

At some point I was dancing on a table in a bar, though.
---

---
Quote by SFosterS
Another BEEER! LMAO

Sweet!

Do you know who's got the high score?

My friend Tank.

RIP Tank.
Quote by AA00P
Quote by Dream Floyd
You guys got Oktoberfest, why chug ?

...because Oktoberfest is primarily in the South, and only during, well, you know, October.
Kings, just look it up.

But me and my friends did play another game, can't remember the name, but one person has to say the name of a celebrity/famous person, and the next person has to say another celebrity/famous persons name beginning with the first letter of the last name (for example, if i were to say Bill Clinton, u can say Clint Eastwood, and so on).

But while you are thinking of someone to say, you spend that time drinking. So if it takes you a minute to think of an answer, u spend that minute drinking constantly. Works really well with hard drinks
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
BLS drinking game. Take a shot every time you hear a pinch harmonic. Self explanatory
Same concept: Superbad drinking game. Everytime a character swears, DRINK

Edit: ^ It's 'Drink while you think' =/
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
Quote by little_wing_14
I am totally playing this tonight when the hawks shitpump the flyers

Go Flyers.

I feel so weird rooting for a team that Chris Pronger plays for. But that's how much I hate the Blackhawks.
Quote by AA00P
Quote by metal-murnanes
BLS drinking game. Take a shot every time you hear a pinch harmonic. Self explanatory

YES! love that game haha
Step Up To The Line.

http:// FOR SOME HEAVYMETAL
Simple. I dunno if it has a name, and frankly I couldn't give a crap if it does or not. The point really is that as few people know the rules as possible; the aim really is to figure them out.
Basically:
sit in a circle
appoint one person chair(has to know the rules)
declare clockwise or anticlockwise, and say one of the following: one up, one down, two up, two down
if the chair decides you're correct, the game progresses in the stated direction. If wrong, take the stipulated measure

continue until everyone is pished
Quote by Fender Dane.
Hey UG,
I come from a nation that has records in youth drinking, so I couldn't help but noticing the lack of alcohol threads in the pit. So here we go.

It is the all time favorite way to find a stupid exscuse to drink. What games do you like? My favoite is a game called the rule game. You need a deck of cards. Then you assign a rule or assignment to each card. For example 1-5 of spades or clubs means you can make a buddy drink the number of drinks as the value of the card. It can very quickly become very immature but fun. We always play with king being "make up your own rule card" which is a treasure trove of silliness.

Also do share any funny stories that might be attached to your favorite drinking game.
That sounds like a variation of game we got here called "Kings" where each card # is assigned a specific action. I like playing a game called **** the Dealer. In this game one person is the dealer and the other player has to guess what card is at the top of the deck the dealer then has to say "higher" or "lower" to indicate that the card is either higher or lower then the value the player selected, then the player gets one last chance to guess. If he/she guesses right the dealer drinks, if they guess wrong then they have to drink, the dealer must make 3 players in a row guess wrong to pass the deck on to the next player and make them the dealer. As you pick a card, the cards get laid out face up to show that it is out of the deck. After a while it becomes a probability game and usually the last dealer gets completely screwed and has to drink a lot. The whole point is that when there's only like 15-20 cards left it gets VERY easy to guess what it is and people end up chugging like 2 beers in 5minutes

Edit: How could I forget flip cup and beer pong, two of everyone's favorite drinking games. I love to play except that it's a little dirty when you think about it. My other favorite is Power Hour or Century Club in which you take a shot of beer every minute for one hour or for 100 minutes.
Last edited by LightxGrenade at Jun 9, 2010,
We do the usual ones (Flip Cup, Beer Pong) but there are a few that we have come up with that are pretty cool.

Sometimes we play "Halo: Shots" Which is just matches of Halo in which the three people who don't have the highest number of kills have to take a shot each.

We've also played "Beers of War" (like Gears of War, but with beers for everyone who dies.)

I really, really enjoy games of Strip Poker and/or Shot Poker, or a combination of the two. Nothing beats getting girls drunk and/or naked through gambling; the only shitty part is when you end up in your boxers and they're still wearing everything.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by metal-murnanes

AWESOME! I must try this.

Also,

Nazi Drinking Game

Rules:

For this game you will need:

-A deck of cards
-A pint glass
-Four shot glasses
-A communal bottle of spirits
-Your own booze supply
-A table
-Several friends

Place the pint glass in the middle of the table. Arrange the cards face down around it in the shape of a swastika. Make it as even as possible, so it doesn't look shit. If you have a joker in the pack, draw a funny moustache on it and place it underneath the pint glass. All sit round the table, and take it in turns to pick the outer-most cards from any arm of the swastika. Each card carries a different meaning, all of which are explained below:

A - Hitler's Steinkrug. Pour 1/4 of a pint of whatever you are drinking into the communal pint glass.

2 - Skip Go - The person who draws this card and whoever is next skip their goes.

2♠ - Hitler Card - The person who draws this card becomes Hitler. All other players must refer to this person as "Hitler" or "Mein Fuhrer" for the duration of the game. (this applies regardless of any rules created by players, see J) Also the holder of this card can pass on 1 forfeit to another player.

3 (Red) - Drink 3 swigs of your drink.

3 (Black) - Nominate someone to drink 3 swigs of their drink.

4 (Red) Drink 4 swigs of your own drink.

4 (Black) Nominate someone to drink 4 swigs of their drink.

5 - Polish Invasion - The recipient of this card keeps it and it is used at their discretion. To use, the holder must shout "Polish Invasion" and touch the floor. All other players must do the same. The last player to do it must do a shot. Only valid once.

6 - Subject Card - Whoever draws this card must think of a subject e.g. brands of cigarette. They name the first one and then each person in turn must name something in the same category. The person who cannot name anything must do a shot. The cardholder decides whether to allow any disputable suggestions, and can enforce a countdown if someone is stalling.

7 - Thumb card - Person who receives this card keeps it and uses it when they like. They must do something weird with their thumb above table height. All other players must copy. Last person to do it must do a shot.

8 - Reverse - Reverses the direction of the game.

9 - Heil Hitler Game - The recipient of the card must salute either left or right, stating "Heil". The game carries on in that direction using the correct salute. If a player says "Heil Hitler" they can flip the salute and the game is reversed. This carries on until somebody forfiets and must do a shot.

10 (Red) - Immunity card - Gets you out of any forfeit except the final forfeit. Only valid once. Can be traded.

10 (Black) - Piss card. Whilst in play, only the person who holds this card can go to the toilet. Only valid once. Can be traded.

J - Rule Card - Recipient makes up a new rule for the game.

Q - Nazi Interrogator - Recipient keeps the card and becomes The Interrogator. Card is used whenever they like. The Interrogator asks a question to a person, If the person answers, they must do a shot. If they reply with "**** off", The Interrogator must do a shot. Only valid once.

K - Down Drink. The motherbitch of a card. Self-explanatory.

The Holocaust - Once all the cards have been taken, whoever's turn is next must down the contents of the communal pint glass a.k.a - THE HOLOCAUST.

Immunity cards are not valid. The only card that can get you out of this is the Hitler card, which allows the holder to give this forfeit to a person of their choice, provided they have not already passed on a forfeit. This is known as denying the Holocaust.

HEIL!

Very dark humor... but hilarious.
---

---
I play yu-gi-oh, with every loss of 500 life points is a shot =]

Edit: Also shot chess is good, levels the game nicely.
Last edited by Conformist at Jun 9, 2010,
Beerfest -
Watch the movie Beerfest and every time someone says "drink", "beer", or "alcohol" everyone has to drink.

Chandeliers -
Same as quarters except there is a cup for every person (with 1/3 of a beer) arranged in a circle around a middle cup (with a full beer). Whatever cup a shot is made into that person has to chug it. If it is made in the middle cup everyone has to chug and the person that finishes last has to chug the middle cup.

Civil War -
Like beer pong except there are 3 sets of 3 cups on each side, with 3 people per team. The game is rapid fire (there are no turns, and whoever gets the ball can shoot). When a set of cups is finished that person is knocked out of the game, but he can still retrieve balls to give to his team. (can be somewhat dangerous as fighting is allowed in an effort to get rebounds before the other team)
Last edited by jfreyvogel at Jun 9, 2010,
Poker with drinks rather than chips. That gets you battered.

Oh, and Kings (aka, Ring Of Fire) is a really good one. Always a laugh, as well as getting you rather legless.

And the Scrubs Drinking Game.

Fizzbuzz is a good one. The more tipsy you get, the more you lose, the more you drink. Basically, you all sit in a circle, and each take turns to count upwards from 0. So the first person says 1, the next 2, etc etc. Except if you have so say a number that is a multiple of 3, you say "Fizz" instead, and if it's a multiple of 5 you say "Buzz", and if both, then you say "Fizzbuzz". You fail that, you drink.

Oh, and I just found this: http://www.lazydork.com/
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Last edited by BeefWellington at Jun 9, 2010,
Flip Cup, Russian Pong (Regular Ping Pong, but every point you lose is a nice swig of beer, or alcohol if you're up to it.), Beer Pong, Lava (Yeah, like the little kid game where you can't touch the ground. Take a shot if you do. Shit gets broken a lot.)
Also, the other type of Ring of fire. Sit in a circle, all take shots of increasing strength and nasty taste. Bucket in the middle. Last man standing.

Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
I always suck at drinking games because I keep drinking anyway whether I win or lose...
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
Quote by metal-murnanes

my bad, should have known its something that simple

@ Nazi drinking game... gonna try that one out sometime
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Me and a couple of mates are going to play the Saving Private Ryan drinking game. I forget the actual pussy rules, but the "certain death" rules are drink every time someone dies. I reckon the first 20 minutes could be the end for me.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Chandeliers is fun, man I haven't played that in a long time... We used to play Asshole, Speed Quarters, Circle of Death, Golf, Bar Dice, and **** the Dealer, a lot. This last fall, me and two other buddies killed a whole 750 ml bottle of Jack during one solitary game of 10,000! I have one of those chess games with the shot glasses too, but I still haven't found anybody who is willing to play it.

I'm from Wisconsin, where Louis Black says that we aren't alcoholics - we're professionals.

EDIT: There's also the board game Life as a drinking game. When somebody has a good event, like a marriage or a baby, everybody drinks. But, like real life, if something bad happens to you, you drink alone.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Last edited by Jazz Funeral at Jun 9, 2010,
I heard one I really want to try, but I don't like canned beer, being "Wizard" or something like that.

Where you tape every can of beer you drinking to the last, eventually ending in a wizards staff.
more games:
Football/soccer Drinking game: Take a shot of beer every minute for the 90 minutes. Works out at like over 7 pints of beer per game

Where Eagles Dare: Everytime a German dies

Roxanne: This works well on a bus. Put on The Police's 'Roxanne', and have one side of the bus drink everytime 'Roxanne' is said and the other side drink when 'Put on a red light' is said. Gets mental near the end
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

Last edited by DegaDeth at Jun 9, 2010,
there's one called 'zap de neger'

you need a tv, some friends and a lot of booze. turn on the tv, the first player calls a number between 5 and 20, and you change that many channels forward. the next person has to drink as many shots as there are black people on that channel in the next 30 secs. continue this untill everybody is pissed out of their mind.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Me and a couple of mates are going to play the Saving Private Ryan drinking game. I forget the actual pussy rules, but the "certain death" rules are drink every time someone dies. I reckon the first 20 minutes could be the end for me.

I want you to be 'crash through the tv screen and smash it off its stand with your head' kind of drunk after that
It's the only way to give a game like that it's dues.

Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Its all about Land Mine

Get friends and gather around a table.

You need:
2 Shot Glasses
Table... duh
4-Infinity People
Quarter

Fill the 2 shot glasses up with your beverage of choice (liquor if you wanna get fked up).
Spin the quarter and while it is spinning you must successfully drink the 2 shots with one
hand and pick the quarter back up before it falls. Each player can smash there beer can, cup, fifth on the quarter (as long as it is empty) while it is spinning. This creates a land mine
and it will stay there for the remainder of the game. And the person has to spin again and fill the shot glasses back up because of the land mine. After a while many land mines build up and it becomes harder and harder. After a while you will start to see people passed out on the floor and well it gets messy.

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now youve sewn them shut
Quote by Fender Dane.
Hey UG,

I've played that too. I ended up drinking a sixpack in a few minutes, wasn't fun
Got two we play...

Centurion:

100 minutes. Take a shot of beer every minute and a shot of vodka every 10 mins... Equates to 90 shots of beer and 10 shots of vodka... gets you pretty ****ed.

I Have Never:

Sit round in a circle and pour a shot of beer/cider each. Take it in turns to go round the table and say something you have never done and anyone who has done it has to drink
You can find out some interesting stuff too :P
Check out my fitness blog here
Page 1 of 2