Page 1 of 3
Before you say no, theres no signing up, registering or anything. You just click, type in a zipcode and your done.

My band is trying to win that opening slot for KISS in Hershey, PA. It would mean a lot for us to win that, Ive always liked KISS a lot, and to open for the band that has influenced all my idols would be beyond real. All you do is go here... http://eventful.com/competitions/kiss2010/hershey find my band which is Xstrophy (you can even check us out at www.myspace.com/xstrophy21 or youtube.com/xstrophy. the vids we play better than the CD but the quality is nowhere near as good.) After you find us just click demand, and type in the zip 17033 to demand us in Hershey opening for Kiss.

Thank you guys so much, and if this is violating the rules mods please feel free to move it.

EDIT: FREE digital copies of my bands EP if we get in the top 5 and win for everyone that voted.

EDIT 2:
Heres some vids of us playing last weekend opening for Lizzy Borden, quality isnt amazing but not terrible either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bk9ljhULMQ&feature=related Inject Me With Pain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHBQUn27twE&feature=related Respect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRA9rI3dZ-s&feature=related The Devil's Nightmare
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgGhIO-wPOg&feature=related The Devil Went Down To Georgia cover
Last edited by thetoastinator at Jun 11, 2010,
done.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
demanded! good luck!
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
That won't happen, and if it did none of the 50 year-old, beer-swilling KISS fans will care anyway.

Instead, practice. And good luck. And prove me wrong.

I'm pretty damned sure I'm right, though.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

nah man, the 50 year olds actually like our music. well some of them at least. And were good enough to make it, industry reps have said so, we have possible deals in the works with Metal Blade right now, basically the only thing holding us back is our weak EP, which was done a year ago in a basement.

After saying all that, I do agree were a bit out of our genre, but still its worth a shot, and yes, practicing makes perfect, which is why for 4 hours twice a week we practice the hell out of our songs.
Done, man!
UG's Batman

NOW WITHOUT CHRISTIAN BALE'S "GRUFF" LISPY VOICE!

Batman doesn't need Christmas to wear his Santa hat.
^^ yeah thats another band for a different city of competition.

Thanks for all the votes guys, it realy means a lot were getting closer and closer to the goal of being in at least 5th place! all your votes help, and it really does mean a lot to me and my band!
Voted, good luck
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
the fuck?!

I picked "germany" on the countries list, and get an error message "Location not found"

whoever programmed that voting page is a frigging idiot
Play fair. Best band should win. Then again, I'm sure everyone's doing this in their own way. I'm not supporting this though!
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
I prefer Overloaded. I voted for them.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by Caressing Death
Play fair. Best band should win. Then again, I'm sure everyone's doing this in their own way. I'm not supporting this though!

Eh its not a matter of the best band its a matter of who can get more people to click the demand button. At least I'm getting different people to vote. I know a lot of people are just deleting cookies, and voting with the same email hundreds of times.

Thanks again to everyone who is helping me/my band out, it really does mean a lot!
Thanks so much guys! we went from 26th place to like 8th in less than a day. but we still need more votes, at least getting into the top 5 to be eligible. Any votes will help, and me and my band personally thank every last one of you for any support. Hell, if we win, free CD's for people who post in here that they voted XD.
Voted. You guys sound good, your material is just in desperate need of re-recording
Quote by TheChaz
Voted. You guys sound good, your material is just in desperate need of re-recording

dude... you have no idea. if you watch vids of us live, its night and day compared to the EP we put out. I regret putting it out now, because we got so much better as a band now... not that its terrible, but the quality isnt there. but it is what it is... just a demo.
vOTED !
Quote by floppypick
Helicopter whirl...

If this does not involve you somehow flying with your hair, I will be horribly disappointed.

PSN = wario184
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Fucking Watermelons...

How dat shit work yo?
well i just voted 8 or nine times under different emails. I stopped when one of them was already in use on that site.

i better get a free cd
Hah. I demanded your band for the wrong place, should've read your post more carefully.

Well, good luck.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
VOTED!!!!!! i wish you good luck sir. And i would love a free CD
*gotzguitarskillz* Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

GUITARS

Ibanez rgr421exfm W/ Evos
Epiphone G-400
Some no name acoustic thats pretty good
Page 1 of 3