Hey everybody, this is a video I just put up yesterday of me covering the instrumental progressive band Scale The Summit's song Glacial Planet. I'm using my Agile 7 string in this video which is partly the reason why I did not include the clean intro, as it was written for an 8 string. Anyway, any feedback and criticism is greatly appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5vmS5lVooc
Sweet candy populous...

a worry free entrance...

into the world's history.

Quote by bartdevil_metal
The yellow envelope with the dot in it makes me e-orgasm.

Awesome dude! great playing, just a little less gain
2009 Engl Powerball 100watt
1985 Marshall 1960a 4x12 with G12-65s
1989 Ibanez 540S LTD DY
2006 Epiphone G-400
THIS. IS. AMAZING!

I've been waiting for someone to do a full cover of this song! Great playing, nice Agile (that an Interceptor?), I'm just blown away man. Yeah like the guy said maybe a little more tone and use of the neck pickup, but overall VERY good. Did you learn it by ear or use the tab book. I'm hella lazy to learn it by ear, but I'm also a cheapskate.

Whatever. Good cover, I'm impressed.

If you're bored, care to check out my covers? Just check out my sig and pick one to your liking. Not nearly as good as you, so it's just something to laugh at I suppose.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by larrytheguitar
THIS. IS. AMAZING!

I've been waiting for someone to do a full cover of this song! Great playing, nice Agile (that an Interceptor?), I'm just blown away man. Yeah like the guy said maybe a little more tone and use of the neck pickup, but overall VERY good. Did you learn it by ear or use the tab book. I'm hella lazy to learn it by ear, but I'm also a cheapskate.

Whatever. Good cover, I'm impressed.

If you're bored, care to check out my covers? Just check out my sig and pick one to your liking. Not nearly as good as you, so it's just something to laugh at I suppose.

In response to the by ear or tab book question, it was quite a mixture of both. I used the TAB book to aid mostly in the harmonized sections to find out the correct notes but I adjusted the fingerings sometimes to fit my own playing style. And yes, I'll definitely take a look at your covers! Thank you very much for the feedback my friend
Sweet candy populous...

a worry free entrance...

into the world's history.

Quote by bartdevil_metal
The yellow envelope with the dot in it makes me e-orgasm.