Hello all!

Lately, my Ibanez RGA42's pickups have really been sounding dead to me, I've changed the battery and what not but I think it's really just the pups themselves so I need some help.

I play prog rock/metal, mathcore, metal, rock, and some spacey stuff and I like my tone, tight, bright, and very clear. I don't use much gain even though I play metal, I'm all about achieving a heavy tone by dialing in the proper frequencies for a good strong crunch as opposed to just cranking the gain.

I'm using a crate v33 but I use my fulldrive 2 for all my distorted sounds. I'm cool with passives or actives so long as they provide me with my desired tone.

Thanks!
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
I'm a constant tone tweaker, my tone sounds great with my Les Paul and good with most of the other guitars I've put through it including my lower level ibanez grg170dx and my friend's 2 artcore guitars as well as his Xaviere telecaster copy.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure it's just the pickups in my RGA
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab