Why do people do this? There is a sidewalk right there... I almost hit some old guy rollerblading while driving to school at 6am because I couldn't see him heh.
So you can see the traffic coming
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
I can understand like serious bikers (on the right side of the road), but shouldn't rollerbladers/runners/walkers be on the sidewalks? I just wish I could bump a few...
Last edited by AlexRB at Jun 9, 2010,
If there's a sidewalk (pavement for the cool peeps) then rollerbladers should be on it. Cyclers, no, but they should be going with the traffic.

Walkers/hikers have to walk against the traffic if they're going down a country lane or something where there is no pavement because it's safer if you can see oncoming traffic without the danger of being hit from behind.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Then watch out for them when you're driving. If the pavements are busy, it's going to be pretty tricky to go for a run, because a runner would pose just as must obstruction as a cyclist would on a pavement.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
thats not as bad as old people who think that they are cars while they are on their slow little scooter things and treat it like a car
Quote by andrewjp123
thats not as bad as old people who think that they are cars while they are on their slow little scooter things and treat it like a car

Or bikers that do this, I don't get why cars can get tickets for driving 25 miles under the speed limit and obstructing traffic but its perfectly o.k. for bikers to do it, if your vehicle can't reach the speed limit gtfo the road.
Quote by andrewjp123

I have seen these people. You can't go as fast as a car and you're causing traffic, now get off of the friggin road! FFS.
Quote by Gargantuan
Don't walk in the road
There is a sidewalk right there
You are not a car

This needs to be a bumper sticker
Quote by andrewjp123

Some old guy did this near me, I think. He drove his mobility scooter down the motorway.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by metalfan986
Or bikers that do this, I don't get why cars can get tickets for driving 25 miles under the speed limit and obstructing traffic but its perfectly o.k. for bikers to do it, if your vehicle can't reach the speed limit gtfo the road.

Push bikes and slow motorbikes can't go on the motorway (freeway?) for that reason.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
There's this old guy who lives about 10 minutes form where I live, and he lives JUST after a sharp bend, and he has this flower garden on the ditch opposite his house. Every day he is tending to the garden, and I come around that corner on the far left (to be safe) , because I can't see if there's a car coming or not, and every time I barely spot him and move out in time.

****ing annoying. He wears navy and green cardigans aswell. DOES HE WANT TO DIE OR SUMMIT?!
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht