Hey all... I'm selling my current guitar rig to fund an Axe-Fx rig. This is bittersweet since I've seen some good shows and good times with my trusty Marshall, but alas, in the name of progress and flexibility for a few new musical projects of mine it must be supplanted.

For your consideration I have the following. None of the following prices include shipping.

-Quite upgraded Marshall JCM2000 DSL401 tube combo amplifier ($600). My baby. This is one of the best amps I've played when it comes to straight-ahead rock and hard rock. It excels at what Marshalls do best - crunch and mid-heavy lead. The clean channel is above-average for a Marshall too, and while not quite on the level of, say, a Twin 'Verb, still can run the gamut from jazz to country and blues.

Among the modifications made to it are a new speaker in the form of a Celestion Vintage 30, a full JJ retube from about 6 months ago (but for 4 1/2 of those I was at college and unable to play), and a gold-pin 12AX7 in the V1 tube position, as well as silicone tube dampeners on the power tubes to prevent the "jar of BBs" sound that plagues so many combo amplifiers. Street price for the mods is around $230, and the amplifier itself goes/went (depending upon where you look and if they have any left since it's discontinued) for around $1200 new. The amp has also been professionally serviced to fix a few issues several times, and the bias resistor has been swapped to enable it to be properly biased. It's been running without a hitch for two years now, after I sunk all that money into it xD.

I've taken 2/3 of the back panel off to allow storage of pedals, etc. in the back of the amplifier, which is no great loss since the amp was essentially open-back before due to having mostly grill on the back of it. I have the panels floating around somewhere if you really want them, but I doubt that I have the screws. I also removed the reverb tank since this turns the reverb knob into what is essentially a presence control. I still have the reverb tank, but again probably not the screws, although your hardware store does I'm sure. I'll include the channel footswitch and a stereo cable for it.

-TC Electronic G-Major ($200). Effects unit that I run through the back of the Marshall. Totally transparent, very solid. You'll probably want a MIDI pedal to run this, which can be had for ~$100 depending upon brand and all, but if you get one you can switch the amp channel and effects patch simultaneously with just one click of a footswitch.

-Various pedals ($50 each). I run these through the front. They are not MIDI-capable, so you'd have to turn these on and off manually, just like normal stompboxes. I've got an MXR DynaComp, BlueBox, and Phase 90, as well as a Marshall SuperVibe chorus. These are all great-sounding pedals, and I used them all a lot with the exception of the phaser since I'm not much of a phaser guy.

-Boss SE-50 ($100). Cheaper effects unit with a two-button (patch up and patch down) footswitch. Sounds almost as good as the TC but doesn't switch amp channels for you. Better for the money IMO however.

If some grateful soul wants to buy everything (or almost everything) I'll go ahead and throw in a beat-up pedal case and a 1-SPOT power adapter and a few pedal patch cables.

Shipping to CONUS only. Email me at alex (at) alexplant (dot) name or PM me on here or reply if you be interested!
Steinberger GU/Spirit w/ Moses Graphite neck, EMG 81-85
"Fireball" Pacer/RG hybrid

Furman Power Conditioner
Axe-Fx Standard
ART SLA-1
Yamaha S112V
Peak FCB4N
Bibbity Bump!

Furman Power Conditioner
Axe-Fx Standard
ART SLA-1
Yamaha S112V
Peak FCB4N
Quote by handbanana
Looking for any trades? Preferably towards the JCM

I'll gladly trade the JCM for a cashier's check, money order or PayPal payment of its value plus shipping! xD

No sorry... I need cash-ola to buy this Axe-Fx doohickey o' mine.

Furman Power Conditioner
Axe-Fx Standard
ART SLA-1
Yamaha S112V
Peak FCB4N