I have a question. For some reason, my iPod touch Facebook browser, mashes everything up into the right corner. Then, the statuses and such stretch really long, in one letter columns across the page. WTF do I do?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Get a better connection?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
That's not it?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
if you're using the facebook app just type in facebook.com in the address bar or visa-versa...OR there may be a link on the facebook page you are seeing currently taking you to the web version or something like that...so try those and good luck!
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Don't use Facebook or anything made by Apple.

Apple: Things you can easily get for half the price.
Facebook: Sh-t.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
Don't use Facebook or anything made by Apple.

Apple: Things you can easily get for half the price.
Facebook: Sh-t.

idiot.

TS, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Well, I could use the full version, but it's a lot slower, and I can't read messages.
Quote by chip46