Poll: What's your opinion on sex?
Poll Options
View poll results: What's your opinion on sex?
Only after marriage
12 5%
Only if both people truly love each other
65 29%
With anyone, as long as they are consensual
147 66%
Voters: 224.
Page 1 of 2
I'm curious to see what the Pit thinks about sex. Do you think it's ok to have sex with anyone or only if you truly love the other person and/or you have married him/her?

P.S.: sorry, no rape option.
Quote by captaincrunk
searchbarz
I used it. There are a couple of similar threads but not a poll. By the way, I voted number two.
I don't think it's wrong to have sex with someone you don't care about, as long as it's consensual, but i wouldn't do it myself, i'm to much of a softy for that.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
My opinion is that sex is good.

/Virgin

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
It's awesome and everyone should do it more. This is the 21st century, I think it's about time to abandon puritanical views of sex given to desert-wandering nomads 5000 years ago.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
eh, sex is fun.

I never understood why people are so frigging serious about it.

Quote by Meths
It's awesome and everyone should do it more. This is the 21st century, I think it's about time to abandon puritanical views of sex given to desert-wandering nomads 5000 years ago.

Hear that, girls? Meths says: Put out more often.
Sex is sexy.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
I'm more of a relationship sex type guy. I wouldn't have a one night stand but I didn't wait till I got married.
Quote by Meths

Grats on your ignorance.
I encountered a problem.

The first few times it was great purely because it was like lolomgsex

Then after that it started to feel inherently wrong on a level i still dont really understand, im not heavily religious and im not aligned to any religion. Eventually friends just say its because it wasnt with the right person - and the fact that just sex isn't good for me and that i need more than that. Which i fully agree with
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Where's the "I don't care what everyone else does" option? I vote for it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Sex is sex. People read too much into it. Its something you do.

Although I'll admit its usually better with someone you're dating.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Twist of fate
Lol @ the one guy that voted after marriage.

Just voted that one so he wouldn't be lonely.

that guy

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Grats on your ignorance.

I'm not ignorant.

I might be bored though.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Hurrah for sex.

Although personally I would never go back to the one night stand thing, I just found it empty and pointless after a while. I much prefer sex within a relationship, but I wouldn't say the two people need to love each other.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
People often make it out to be a bigger deal than it is.

That being said. I prefer the feelings to be mutual.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
I didn't vote "With anyone, as long as they are consensual" because that allows cheating on your partner.

That's not cool.
2nd option. Although I don't think they need to necessarily be "in love", but a relationship makes sex a lot better IMO.

EDIT:
Quote by captaincrunk
If we take "ok" to mean "moral" then it's option C. If we take ok to mean "something captaincrunk would do" it's like B.5. I like relationships but love isn't necessary.

There we go.

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
Last edited by solo_freak at Jun 9, 2010,
I also don't get 'HAVING SEX IF YOU'RE NOT IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE IS WRONG I TELL YOU, WRONG but it's okay, you can make your own choices in life.' C'mon, stop lying to us or to yourself and take off the attempt to sweeten the blow, no-one cares too much.

I'm not arrogant enough to proclaim how people entertain themselves if it doesn't hurt anyone. Sexuality is wonderful for being vast, as well.
perpetuation of the species
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Every hole is a goal. I don't think that you have to truly love someone to want to bang them. Do you truly love everyone you get a boner over?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I've had sex with 2 girls whilst in a relationship, then several one night stands with girls I either barely knew, or had literaly just met at a party. And to be honest, whilst it's all sex and all the same, the sex I had when in a relationship was just so much better. I think it's because we knew each other and loved each other.

But just because, in mine and by the looks of it, a few other peoples opinions, sex is better whilst in a relationship, there should be no reason why you can't have sex outside of a relationship. It helps give you 'experience', although not the same as if you loved the person.
I've had sex w/ both women I've been deeply in love with, and a few girls who meant jack shit

Gotta say, the deeply in love part was pretty amazing and I'd trade all the one night stands in the world to have on night of love making w/ the woman of my dreams...
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by richie7410
But just because, in mine and by the looks of it, a few other peoples opinions, sex is better whilst in a relationship, there should be no reason why you can't have sex outside of a relationship. It helps give you 'experience', although not the same as if you loved the person.

+1
Quote by chris_red
I didn't vote "With anyone, as long as they are consensual" because that allows cheating on your partner.

That's not cool.

Some people here might like open relationships.

Oscar Wilde
Somewhere between B and C. Casual sex is fine if you're into it, but I prefer to be in a relationship.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Sex is sex.
But love have a huge influence on how it turns out to be
Personally I would never have sex with someone I didn't love. I just wouldn't enjoy it. I don't really give a rat's ass about how other people view sex though.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
As far as everyone is concerned, they can do as they consensually please.

But personally, only with a person I love.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
It's okay for anyone to have sex with anyone. I personally wouldn't want to have sex with someone unless I truly loved them, though.
Page 1 of 2