I recently looked over the Takamine GS330S review as well as a couple other sites and notice a lot of people saying it's a great guitar if treated with care. I was wondering what can be done to increase the durability of a guitar, mainly the faces themselves and even it's rigidity, if possible. Maybe a special paint job or lacquer? I ask because I hit my guitar on my desk/bed normally on a once a week basis.
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
Quote by gamebreaker
I recently looked over the Takamine GS330S review as well as a couple other sites and notice a lot of people saying it's a great guitar if treated with care. I was wondering what can be done to increase the durability of a guitar, mainly the faces themselves and even it's rigidity, if possible. Maybe a special paint job or lacquer? I ask because I hit my guitar on my desk/bed normally on a once a week basis.

Simply stop doing this. And keep it out of extreme heat. And humidify it properly.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.