Hey UG

Well today was abnormal... My headphones are fine, they didn't break of anything, the problem is that when i'm listening to the song, i barely hear the vocals but the guitars and drums are ok. Any suggestions? Do i have to buy new ones?
you sure it's your headphones? if so then I don't think they are fine. report back when you test with speakers and/or other headphones
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Quote by Wylde_Guitarist
you sure it's your headphones? if so then I don't think they are fine. report back when you test with speakers and/or other headphones

Yes i am 100% sure its my headphones, i tested my speakers and they are fine
do you hear any crackling or noise? could be that they are on their way to headphone heaven
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Quote by benonbass1
This happens when some of the connections come lose in your headphones i think. It's happened to me a couple of times when my headphones were on their last legs.

I agree with this. Most likely your headphones have lost their "stereo" connection meaning your only getting a "mono" signal. Therefore losing certain portions of the sound.
Quote by Wikipedia.org
Sometimes ive had this problem mate, Either using normal headphones with a phones mp3 player or special phone earphones with normal mp3 player, don't know why it does it but it does :S Sometimes its just the headphone and player combo and doesnt work :/ Hope this helped mate.
It happens when my headphones aren't plugged all the way in.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking