Gotoh machines should fit the slot, but you'll still need to drill six tiny holes for the fixing screws.

I don't think anything other than another Indo Ibanez tuner will drop in with no work whatsoever.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Why do you need new tuners?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
Why do you need new tuners?

yeah,if they dont hold tuning well,stretch you strings and restring in this manner.they will work like locking tuners
Quote by archenemyfan
yeah,if they dont hold tuning well,stretch you strings and restring in this manner.they will work like locking tuners

I'll give that a shot.
Quote by pifty
Gotoh machines should fit the slot, but you'll still need to drill six tiny holes for the fixing screws.

I don't think anything other than another Indo Ibanez tuner will drop in with no work whatsoever.

This is correct I've tried looking for a set of tuners however only the Indo Ibanez tuners will work with their 2 pins lining up to the headstock.